Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet update...that one dudes precdictions that he found came true the day before he posted them...talk about coincedense...I think I'll like The King...

Oh and something else this makes me for some reason or another feel that Ridley will be playable...I'm not sure why but I just know he will

Good feeling, I feel it too and hope it's true, because Ridley is a well designed character and would be different than the rest; which is what I would like, Along with Wart and King K. Rool

wow......could you imagine nightmare to be the final boss.......i seen the cartoon series and he is BIG!!!

I haven't played any Kirby game completely or for more than 5 minutes except for Kirby 64, so I don't know anything about that. But that final fight on a star sounds cool.

It was epic...lol...Kirby Games used to be so fun...now there just...bleh...but when you said King K. Rool that made me think he would be in this game too...but he's not and you know why it's because Bowser is the Antagonist for Dk and Diddy...he won't be in the game

Marioman said:
No he is the the final boss...I remember you fight him while riding a star lol...its like a big planet
he wasnt talking about Nightmare......he was talking about Meta knight

Meta Knights is King DeDeDe's minion

{Axtlár} said:
Yeah, in Kirby 64: Crystal Shards, he helps out Kirby various times in his adventure, so i guess he is now an ally instead of a villain..
King Dedede has allied with Kirby the same way Bowser has allied with Mario (Super Mario RPG, Super Paper Mario). But it doesn't change the fact the Dedede remains Kirby's main arch-enemy.

Well, you're right, but seeing as to how Kirby 64 was a serious game from the Kirby franchise, I thought it meant more, as opposed to those two Mario games you mentioned which are more spin-offs than anything at least for me.

{Axtlár} said:
Well, you're right, but seeing as to how Kirby 64 was a serious game from the Kirby franchise, I thought it meant more, as opposed to those two Mario games you mentioned which are more spin-offs than anything at least for me.
True.. I've never played Crystal Shards, so I don't know the circumstance behind Kirby and Dedede's partnership. Is there any sort of exchange before they join forces?

naisatoh said:
True.. I've never played Crystal Shards, so I don't know the circumstance behind Kirby and Dedede's partnership. Is there any sort of exchange before they join forces?

Evil black blob hits town, evil black blob makes everyone evil. Kirby beats the evil out of them. Dedede is lead with a nice little cutscene that displays him not liking being lonely.

That's basically how it worked.

It's a bit like the partnership between Bowser in Paper Mario. But Bowser can do anything he wants, he's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back