Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
^you just repeated yourself...:crazy: ...I really don't want Mega Man in Brawl...I thought the same for Sonic...but he turned out to be ok...I'm not so sure about Mega Man though

"This is taken from NSider 2...

- Said Captain Olimar is an unlockable
- Mega Man is the third and final third party character in Brawl and will be unlockable. It is very possible that Mega Man will be revealed at the beginning of December, but it's possible he will be revealed earlier.
"

If that is true doesnt that shoot the whole logo numbering thing to hell?

never mind. i didnt know that jerk fessed up. oh well. i think pikmin and megaman still have a chance at series right?

Last edited:
This was taken from Nsider too:

-The game will be released on December 3rd 2007
-Lyndis will be a playable unlockable character
-Luigi will not be in the game

and I don't believe, like I said before: whoever listed those predictions, must've made them after Sonic was unveiled, after whataver we now know to be true, therefore plegiarizing.

do you like dedede in brawl? he was pretty annoying in the show, someone like NIGHTMARE from Soul Calibur would be better. After all they owe Nintendo! well not really, they prob paid big bucks for link, or at least it wasn't as much as a favor from nintendo, but who cares! Anyone from Soul Calibur would fit fairly well, the jumping would be the main concern but... yeah.

Marioman said:
^you just repeated yourself...:crazy: ...I really don't want Mega Man in Brawl...I thought the same for Sonic...but he turned out to be ok...I'm not so sure about Mega Man though

Ever since I heard that there would be 3 third-party characters in Brawl, I figured Sonic and Megaman would be 2 of them. As much as I love Sonic in Brawl, you have to admit MegaMan has more of a "Right" per se, to be in Brawl. But to each his own I guess!

Wii-Fi said:
do you like dedede in brawl? he was pretty annoying in the show, someone like NIGHTMARE from Soul Calibur would be better. After all they owe Nintendo! well not really, they prob paid big bucks for link, or at least it wasn't as much as a favor from nintendo, but who cares! Anyone from Soul Calibur would fit fairly well, the jumping would be the main concern but... yeah.

No matter how good looking the Soul Calibur characters are I don't think they're for the Wii, the graphics just won't keep up. Soul Calibur is a beaautiful fighting game and I'd like to keep it as that.

Soul Calibur is a competing fighting game, I don't see how advantageous it would be just letting their characters out.

{Axtlár} said:
This was taken from Nsider too:

-The game will be released on December 3rd 2007
-Lyndis will be a playable unlockable character
-Luigi will not be in the game

and I don't believe, like I said before: whoever listed those predictions, must've made them after Sonic was unveiled, after whataver we now know to be true, therefore plegiarizing.

dude he didn't predict them after sonic was revealed, he made posts about it prior(on smashboards), if youw ant to go through the trouble you can search for them there

however he made a thread afterwards saying "wow i was surprised sonic was revealed so soon" and what not confessing that he didn't have any sources..

frogger-that makes sense considering there is a soul calibur game for the wii, but a character from that version can't be on ssbb, cause that's on the wii, and the wii can't handle wii graphics

Last edited:
mushroomedmario said:
dude he didn't predict them after sonic was revealed, he made posts about it prior(on smashboards), if youw ant to go through the trouble you can search for them there

however he made a thread afterwards saying "wow i was surprised sonic was revealed so soon" and what not confessing that he didn't have any sources..

frogger-that makes sense considering there is a soul calibur game for the wii, but a character from that version can't be on ssbb, cause that's on the wii, and the wii can't handle wii graphics

It's an exaaampleeee, don't know when he said that, it was just an example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back