Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
No FSA for King Dedede but we got his special moves.

Up Special Super Dedede Jump

Side Special Waddle Dee Toss

Down Special Jet Hammer

They all sound pretty good so hopefully Dedede will be a good character

I actually really like his moves, generally speaking. The super Jump might not be all that great for returning to the stage though. If his landing does enough damage it could be a valuable move but the lagtime being as "significant" as it supposedly is, mightnotmakeitthat great a move. For some reason I really love the waddle dee toss. I'm really starting to like King Dedede overall. If his standard B makes up for a somewhat lackluster Up B he might be pretty cool to play as....

This update was an easy call.

I'm sure dedede will be balanced and fun. I'm thinking he will have a playing style similar to bowser but perhaps more agile?

On a side not we still need the FSA's for a lot of the already released characters. So yeah I kinda wish ninty would stop with the assist trophies,stages,and new characters for a bit and finish out the profiles on the current roster.

Or do you think they would intentionally leave them as a surprise for us to find out? But then why release some of them but then not others? I really wanna know Lucas,Snake,Meta knight,Ice Climbers and Wario's FSA's. But we gotta long time to till release day to wait for the info...So yeah

Judging by the web page it looks like we got one more new comer to go and the roster will be full. Unless they expand the field to include more room for more portraits. I dunno I'm content with the number of fights we got now. I mean if there were too much emphasis on the quantity of fighters they'd lack quality and balance. Although I do kinda want one more 3rd party character and I don't care whom.

I love that Jet hammer move and I havent even used it yet.

although kingdeedede might be a good player for me to play with but i amd a agile person who like playing with shiek and wats not so it be kinda rare to play with him....... also i wish they didnt sell RARE to xbox360 then we should see some one cool like jago or kim wu from killer instinct gold

Monday is gonna be another mode or feature. Like training mode or something.

LevesqueIsKing said:
This is the first set of B moves that I REALLY like.

Very unique.

I agree with you. Everybody thought he wouldn't be unique enough but Sakurai managed to pull it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back