Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha that jump looks bad A**.sweet.

kingdedede_071026a-l.jpg

I wonder what his FSA will be.It should be really good.What's his taunt?
so many questions,so little updates.
still i <3 it

lol....the ↑ B came from the nes and series and lands making stars come out

and its funny how he throws the waddle dees

and dont know where the rocket hammer came from.....maybe from the cartoon series

Lol, I bet his FSA will be him going on a stomping rampage with his hammer, or something else..

Ok so far we know that kirby's FSA is cooking somone.We don't know metaknights or king dee dee's.We know peaches FSA is making people sleep (or something like that) so we know that can't be Jigglypuffs.Samus's FSA make zero suit samus ,but we don't know if she has her own FSA without the suit.Diddy kongs FSA is using the Peanut Popgun and his Rocketbarrel Boost.We don't know Snakes ,or lucas' FSA.Nor zelda or the IC's FSA,or Wario's.We also don't know Ike's FSA.

My prediction is monday there will be a new FSA anouncement.

wiiman92 said:
Ok so far we know that kirby's FSA is cooking somone.We don't know metaknights or king dee dee's.We know peaches FSA is making people sleep (or something like that) so we know that can't be Jigglypuffs.Samus's FSA make zero suit samus ,but we don't know if she has her own FSA without the suit.Diddy kongs FSA is using the Peanut Popgun and his Rocketbarrel Boost.We don't know Snakes ,or lucas' FSA.Nor zelda or the IC's FSA,or Wario's.We also don't know Ike's FSA.

My prediction is monday there will be a new FSA anouncement.
meta knight - wraps opponent in his cape...everything goes dark....and slashes his enemy

Zero suit samus - regains her chozo suit

yeah and Ike's is similar to Link's, only the slashes are bigger and with fire, and he drops you to the ground at the end instead of forward like Link (pluse, of cours, there is no Triforce)

carlos mencia called him a dedede
his fsa is pretty much guaranteed to be centered around that mallet

looks cool to.....it like what he did in Path of Radiance on gc.....but he didnt threw the enemy in the air and continually slash at them

Anybody else hear that Carlos Mencia is doing King DeDeDe's voiceover? Great news!

:shifty:

What the hell? really? and I suppose Shwartzennegger is doing Falcon's? lol imagine his accent with the phrase "Falcon Punch!" and then when he dies AARRGHH!! lol ok jk, but why is he doing Dedede's voice?

Oh come on! Neither of you have ever watched the Carlos Mencia Show?

...Light bulb yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back