Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, no he shouldn't be. Second of all, he isn't so get over it. Lastly, you must have some pretty sh*tty dreams if that makes them all come true o_O

^^ Quit flaming.

I love the new update on the DOJO (tuesdays)

Do you even know what flaming is? Cuz I wasn't doing it. He was spamming though. I'm sure you know what that is.

And yeah, I figured you'd like it based on your Avvie, Headline, and Siggy XD

He wasn't spamming. You were flaming him for no reason.

Meh he kicks as*

S.S. said:
Do you even know what flaming is? Cuz I wasn't doing it. He was spamming though. I'm sure you know what that is.

And yeah, I figured you'd like it based on your Avvie, Headline, and Siggy XD

The dude said one bleedin' thing. You practically beat the tar out of him based on opinion.

Whatever. As for the new update, I've seen 'em all.

It missed out on a lot of types
Theres no Ghost,Ice,Electric,Ground,Dragon,etc

And Jirachi only drops stupid stickers?

And there is so little Pokemon....

But its OK,I guess...

Good news for Subnaru.

Ganondorf page is up, and so is a Pokemon Encyclopedia showing you all the Pokemon you can get from the Pokeballs and their effects.

BRAWL ROCKS AND THE ONLY TIME IT HAS BEEN OUT OF MY WII WAS WHEN MY DAD WANTED TO PLAY WII SPORTS BOWLING:yesnod:

VidyaVince said:
Good news for Subnaru.

Ganondorf page is up

Yeah :yesnod:
But they describe him as this lardass:

"He runs while panting... "Uff uff uff!""

I mean he isn't all that heavy

And:

"What are you putting it away for? Use it! People tend to make fun of Ganondorf for this."

If anything it is cooler that he puts his sword away, it shows confidence.

If anything it seems like Nintendo enjoys bashing their own work:

"It’s relatively easy to make successful standard attacks against bulkier, larger opponents."

"That’s right! You can use your Wi-Fi connection to send stages you’ve made to Nintendo! (However, you can’t submit repeatedly. Maybe just once per day?)

And a stage selected from the entire daily collection will be sent from Nintendo to your Wii. A stage made by someone else will come to you over the Internet once per day!

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN! That’s the shocking truth. This means you’ll be able to experience a new stage every day—the flavor of the day, if you will. However, the plan is for that stage to vanish once one day has passed. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime encounter."

- anyone know what happened to this or how i can get it if i'm missing out? haha thanks in advance.
-edit- i know how to submit i mean about the recieving once a day thing...

I'm just curious. Do you have to register your wii number and smash code to brawl or do you just have to exchange smash codes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back