Sonic in SSB Brawl?

Sonic should have the first 3rd party character they thought of because he had 4 games on the gamecube, 2 on the gba, 1 on the ds, and now one 1 on the wii.
Looking at all of these I think sonic will definitely be in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. If he isn't, Nintendo will let a lot of people down.

They could probably put any character in the game that they wanted, all that's needed is for the character to be on a nintendo system at one point or another.

No they didn't, it was fake, some guy on a forumn made the whole thing up.

I would also like to see fox, falcon, donkey kong, and everybody elses special move who weren't in the video.

I'm just so antsy about it all, whenever I hear about something, it makes me mad because I know I have another year to wait for it.

Seriously has anyone thought of any Naruto characters being in this game?
Isn't it possible?

It is fighting though, there distance att could be kounai knives, upclose would be hands and legs....although I guess it really wouldn't fit in w/ the game.

ssbb_lover said:
Seriously has anyone thought of any Naruto characters being in this game?
Isn't it possible?

Doubt it. Nintendo would have to get the rights from whoever owns the franchise, and most Westerners probably wouldn't recognise them anyway.

:confused: Naruto is huge in the West!(although I do agree w/ sheik being the only ninja that can fit, shhe's my best character) Everyone who's anyone would recognize Naruto characters!

Back