Sonic in SSB Brawl?

masterchief-mario said:
well yes but did you know they took out ice climbers so who will be there replacement
:tard: :tard: well here we go again.

THE WHOLW THING WAS A RUMOR ON GAMESPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes they actually have a couple games out here in the us for naruto, I think their plaining on doing four or five. I have to say their pretty cool.

Ice climbers is a nintendo game and at then end of the day the ONLY third party character to EVER be in super smash bros. is snake in this one so it is highly unlikely that sonic will be in it or any other third party characters

I heard that Nintendo said that they will include 3 or more third party characters. and did u know that the the people that are making super smash bros brawl just started recently, they actually spent most of thier time before E3 making that preview. So to most of you people that think they know everything about this game that isn't even created yet, shut up. The game doesn't come out until 2007.

Jamma said:
Ice climbers is a nintendo game and at then end of the day the ONLY third party character to EVER be in super smash bros. is snake in this one so it is highly unlikely that sonic will be in it or any other third party characters

Actually he's the only third-party character we've seen so far in the game- that doesn't mean he will be the only one, since the game is still in development. Given Nintendo and Sega are starting to grow closer to each other (for example, Sega developed the last F-Zero game), it wouldn't be entirely surprising to see Sonic in the game- and some people have waited a long time see Mario and Sonic finally do battle. :D

What at no part does it say there will be more third party characters it actually sais that snake is "The unexpected participant from Metal Gear Solid!"

Exactly, "unexpected". No one expected that Snake would be in the game, but I bet most people expected characters like sonic and megaman to be in the game since they have been on multiple platforms of Nintendo. I read another article that said that there would be 3 or more third party characters in ssbb. i just cant find it. The link that i posted showed that the developers of ssbb have not made any real progress in the game yet so there is no sense in arguing what the game would be like or what new characters would be in the game with out anymore previews or updates on the ssb dojo to prove it.

According to joystiq.com, based on comments from the game's director on the Japanese SSBB website, there may be up to 2 non-Nintendo characters (not counting Snake) who have been in a game on a Nintendo console. This does leave the door open for a Sonic appearance, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Link

Back