Sonic in SSB Brawl?

Wut I think is that since they've already shown one third-party character (Snake) who wasn't even expected in the 1st place, why stop w/ a character who wasn't even expected, why not put in characters that have been expected since the creation of ssbm?

Sonic in Smash Bros will never happen. Nintendo is only adding characters that appeared in an Nintendo game at least once. Yes, Metal Gear Solid originated from Nintendo, that why olid Snake is a character.

I didn't say sonic would be in it, and for the record I think he would be really shitty in this game. And regardless of what anyone says about no third-party characters being included I won't listen!:D

Mario Famous said:
Sonic in Smash Bros will never happen. Nintendo is only adding characters that appeared in an Nintendo game at least once. Yes, Metal Gear Solid originated from Nintendo, that why olid Snake is a character.

Actually Metal Gear first came out on the MSX 2 and was later ported to NES, and Metal Gear 2 didn't come out on any Nintendo console, so I wouldn't call him a "Nintendo" character at all.

Mario Famous said:

Have you played Sonic DX for the cube? Have you played adventure two battle for the cube? Have you played rush for the ds? Have you played sonic adventure 1 2 and 3 for the advance? There are tons of titles for sonic on a nintendo system.

pit18 said:
Have you played Sonic DX for the cube? Have you played adventure two battle for the cube? Have you played rush for the ds? Have you played sonic adventure 1 2 and 3 for the advance? There are tons of titles for sonic on a nintendo system.

I own all those games and all of them were ported from the Dreamcast(with the exception of the DS and GBA titles. This doesn't mean that he will be in it. Sonic is still the offical mascot of Sega, therefore he will never co-exists with Nintendo's mascot Mario in any title whatsoever. Meatal Gearr started on Nintendo, thats why Snake was given a spot on the roster.

Man, so many opinions...MGS started on the PS, it started on Nintendo, it started on dreamcast, it started on blah blah blah blah blah. Maybe there should be a thread devoted 2 this topic, lol.

hufdufdufdur

ok ppl heres the thing. The maker of Brawl (w/e his name is) and the maker of metal gear solid used to be friends and worked on a game together. Brawls maker promised he would put Snake in Melee but ran out of time so now he bumped him into brawl. And they arnt rumors it is correct that 2 more 3rd party characters will be added. Tis a known fact. Sonic is one of the characters that is being OFFERD. Therefore there is a huge possobility of him being added. Not saying he is just that he may be. Naruto characters will NEVER be in brawl. Thats just like saying put DBZ or One Piece characters in. It wont happen. They are not considerd "video game characters" they are Anime and Manga....Dur.

I know that they won't be added, they don't fit wutsoever being anime and all. But I hope sonic won't be in it, they could find a better character to use.

i don't think sonic will be in SSBB because wouldn't it have been announced in the trailer for the game like the other 5 new characters

MMCD said:
i don't think sonic will be in SSBB because wouldn't it have been announced in the trailer for the game like the other 5 new characters
those will most likely not be the only newcomers. it was just a sneak peek to make ssb fans anxious.

MMCD said:

umm...yeah like he said just to make ppl anxious. There are going to be at least 40 characters with the possibility of downloading new ones. They have plenty of room for new characters.

Back