Sonic in SSB Brawl?

Icetrash said:
Megaman, Bomerman, K.Rool, Waluigi and Diddy Kong would all be great in SSBB but Sonic I think would be even better. Yes I agree that Sonic has a better chance than K.Rool and that more people would enjoy Sonic over K.Rool so why not put Sonic in? The people voted that Sonic was wanted to be in the game more than any other character. So why not?

icetrash, anyone would pick sonic over k.rool, even me.

ganondorf234 said:
icetrash, anyone would pick sonic over k.rool, even me.

OMG how retarded are you? Youve ****ing repeated this shizz Over and Over again WILL YOU ****ING STOP SPAMMING YOU MOTHER ****ING **** HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

I dont care who you are talking to. YOU HAVE SAID ALL OF YOUR OPINIONS ****ING MILLION TIMES WE DONT ****ING NEED TO HEAR THAT ****ING ****. WE HEARD IT THE FIRST ****ING TIME YOU RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sasuke747 said:
OMG how retarded are you? Youve ****ing repeated this shizz Over and Over again WILL YOU ****ING STOP SPAMMING YOU MOTHER ****ING **** HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:
LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:, biggest laugh i've had in a long time :yesnod: and ganondorf234 we've heard it once we don't need to hear it again and one more thing *Give sasuke747 around of applause and a cookie* :)

I think you should quit so then sasuke doesnt yell cursing words at you anymore. Do you like been teased or something?

lol that's coz you're really Ganondorf arent you?

Sasuke747 - if you want intelligent discussion, ignore the people that make n00bish and idiotic posts and keep the topic going. Flaming is effective to an extent but not to the point where it interferes with the topic. Another alternative would be to report bad post to i0n, if you're really pissed off.

Sonic would be a great addition to SSBB and I did enjoy some of the sonic games (the sega drive games). Great music and atmosphere and the whole idea was pretty unique for a platform game.

I can imagine sonic using his roll move as a special move, and a standard jumping attack which is based on his attack while jumping animation.

Back