Stupidest Thing You Have Done While Drunk

zach youre a good kid please dont slink down to our level be above the influence kiddo please <333

:lol: loose your starting to sound like my mom,:lol: jk. i'm not all that much of a "good" kid. my geography teacher sure doesnt think so.:smilewinkgrin:

LMAO ah no i didnt mean it like that! haha. nah be a straight edge rebel. stay away from the drugs and alachol. be a sober crazy kid :)

Ha ha ha, from my perspective Jill, it's very hard.....

This forum is actually pretty full of them.

But I have to say that your story to any teen kid on here would want to go to the party next friday....... you know that the spoiler is absolutely nothing to them.

Not to offend, but you are just pushing two agendas.

Laugh about alcohol in one post and then say "no" in the next. Like you are the law, and you don't have to play by your own rules.

Last edited:
Brawny said:
Ha ha ha, from my perspective Jill, it's very hard.....

This forum is actually pretty full of them.

But I have to say that your story to any teen kid on here would want to go to the party next friday....... you know that the spoiler is absolutely nothing to them.
lol too tru brawny! but hey man Snap! double post!

lol when im in ny this summer i hope i dont have to deal with the cops, but if it was loose it would be hilarious! lol im gonna get drunk and run around ny trying to get arrested

wtfrock.gif

chach said:
lol when im in ny this summer i hope i dont have to deal with the cops, but if it was loose it would be hilarious! lol im gonna get drunk and run around ny trying to get arrested

wtfrock.gif
lol yeah id love to be arrested by jill *bring on the kinky fantasy!*

Last edited:
chach said:
:lol:

taking it to another level but ok lmao! haha
lol comeon dont deny it, ud love it lol!:wink:

oh jeez........i am not going to say one more thing here lmao

The_Loose_Cannon said:
oh jeez........i am not going to say one more thing here lmao
aw comeon loose you know we luv ya no matter what ya do so post it all :p

::covers ears and starts screaming mr belvedere::

Heh, to be honest, I haven't been drunk enough in my life to do something stupid. Worst thing I remember was making a fool of myself by muttering random words...

Back