Stupidest Thing You Have Done While Drunk

Brawny said:
thanks for the topic change riviet.... LMOA
haha brawny thanks for the rep mate, sorry but i luv jill just as much as you :p but hey im taken and halfway across the world so dnt worry mate :lol:

edit: third block thanks to brawny! legend mate! bloody legend!

its ok gymdawg im the same. the apple doesnt fall far from the tree

im another alacholic cop whos father was alacaholic as well! :yikes:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
its ok gymdawg im the same. the apple doesnt fall far from the tree

im another alacholic cop whos father was alacaholic as well! :yikes:
lol nthn wrong with a plesant alcy, its those who cant live without alcs and get agro as thats the prob, but hey im nt gonna make judgement, btw love ya avy gymdawg !

lol, my mom's side smokes...my dad's side drinks (really bad)... I'm adopted, so I don't get it.

My biological father was a rapist.....sooooo...... If you can bear with my obsessions :pPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Brawny said:
lol, my mom's side smokes...my dad's side drinks (really bad)... I'm adopted, so I don't get it.

My biological father was a rapist.....sooooo...... If you can bear with my obsessions :pPPPPPPPPPPPPP
wow man for real? im sorry mate, ive had a bad background too but hey man your always loved here! btw can you add me to msn (click the thingy in sure you know..) so i can send ya that picl

StevenNevets said:
Don't drink teh flaming alcho!:mad5:
lol yeah i know cuz it burns aye.... lmao

im changing what i said before in this thread to this:

last night i went to a party and i stood up in a trolley and i told my mate to push it down the big set of steps outside the shop and the trolley flipped onto its side and then started rolling down the steps and it stopped when it hit the shop window, i got it all on my phone in a video but its a format that my computer cannt read so i cant stick it on youtube or anything

bonodo said:
im changing what i said before in this thread to this:

last night i went to a party and i stood up in a trolley and i told my mate to push it down the big set of steps outside the shop and the trolley flipped onto its side and then started rolling down the steps and it stopped when it hit the shop window, i got it all on my phone in a video but its a format that my computer cannt read so i cant stick it on youtube or anything
you can download a free 3gp converter (i think thats wat its called) to convert them, just check the file extention of your movie and find a converter for it, theres a converter for everything these days

The_Loose_Cannon said:
so basically you went to screw a tree and instead dry humped 2 cops? :confused:

Not quite, there was no dry-humping unfortunately..

But there was a 15 second awkward silence of me and the 2 bobby's staring at each other in shock. My mate broke the silence by pointing at me and shouting "Get him!". They were not amused.

m0nsta said:
Not quite, there was no dry-humping unfortunately..

But there was a 15 second awkward silence of me and the 2 bobby's staring at each other in shock. My mate broke the silence by pointing at me and shouting "Get him!". They were not amused.
LMAO. Your story was by far the best.

Back