Super Smash Bros. 4

Shadow is indeed an assist trophy. He does the same thing he did in Brawl. "Chaos Control!"

Also worth noting is that Sonic now has a color that makes him look like Silver.

I'm actually VERY excited for the MP3 Player feature, since I love the Smash Bros. soundtrack to death. Sakurai is one of the planners of a video game concert that takes place every year known as PRESS START in Japan, where he and some other famous composers play awesome songs from video games, no matter what console they're on, and it shows in the song selection in the Smash Bros. games.

So, what songs do you guys want to see in Smash 4?

I don't get what you mean by that..

Anyway, you guys should check this out: http://www.gamesreviews.com/news/08/solid-snake-might-just-coming-back-smash-bros/

I noticed this as well as soon as I saw the composer list on Friday.

I was similarly excited to see all three Xenoblade Chronicles composers on the list.

Even so, these composers have all worked on Smash before, and they could simply be returning due to familiarity with the series, so this doesn't tell us THAT much. I believe it's still enough to be at least hopeful, though.

I noticed this as well as soon as I saw the composer list on Friday.

I was similarly excited to see all three Xenoblade Chronicles composers on the list.

Even so, these composers have all worked on Smash before, and they could simply be returning due to familiarity with the series, so this doesn't tell us THAT much. I believe it's still enough to be at least hopeful, though.
And to add a bit more fuel to the Shulk Hype Train

I know I shouldn't look at this stuff as more than a grain of salt, but I'm probably going to end up ignoring my own advice and going into maximum hype-drive.

I want Snake back
He's the only 3rd party Smash character I remotely like. Well, I guess Mega Man is okay.

Last edited:
That's hard to argue with
My Ganon dreams have been crushed
He looks exactly the same as Brawl... I am going to custom moveset him

Holy **** how did you find out about that?
If I were you I'd put a spoilers notification on those 2 links, cause I think some people don't want to know about this yet.

There's several Shulk skins and mods for Brawl if you look around. There's also some stages and even Dunban.

Quick example:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXZFroguKLc

The low quality of the supposedly leaked video never helps. It didn't seem to have the same graphical style as the 3DS Smash we've seen thus far, at least for the one with Shulk in.

Last edited:
Holy **** how did you find out about that?
If I were you I'd put a spoilers notification on those 2 links, cause I think some people don't want to know about this yet.
Well those people shouldn't be on a thread dedicated to Smash 4

There's several Shulk skins and mods for Brawl if you look around. There's also some stages and even Dunban.
If you're trying to imply that the videos could be fake, I'm very doubtful of that. Let's say that the Shulk video is fake (it's not), using a Shulk skin mod. That still wouldn't explain (Clown Car) Bowser Jr., who confirms Shulk anyway due to being part of the same leak.

Back