The Official Pokemon Challenge Thread - Black/White Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give you Shiftry and [strike]Absol[/strike] Sableye. I'll edit in all the movesets soon. No Absol because it doesn't get physical STAB

SHIFTRY
- Solar Beam (Safari Zone)
- Faint Attack (don't evolve Nuzleaf until it's learned this move)
- Sunny Day (Scorched Slab)
- Growth
Unfortunately both of Shiftry's STABs are special even though it's physical attack is better. So I've just made a special set instead. Luckily its special attack isn't much lower than its physical

SABLEYE
- Shadow Ball
- Faint Attack
- Cut / Rock Smash / Flash
- Cut / Rock Smash / Flash
Luckily Sableye has quite balanced offensive stats. Those last 2 spots can be used for whatever HMs you want.

Last edited:
Unfortunately both of Shiftry's STABs are special even though it's physical attack is better. So I've just made a special set instead. Luckily its special attack isn't much lower than its physical
Those sets are hard before the 4th gen :/ All attacks of one type use the same stat...

Welcome t' the forums, IceCube. =) Your Combined Challenge is accepted. But 'fore I assign you Pokes, ya should keep in mind that these last two team mates will very much be useless dead weight; either you'll get Absol, which does nothin' for your team and is terrible before Gen 4, and/or Crawdaunt and Cacturne, two type combinations already on your team. T'is the issue with certain Monotype Challenges when you can't trade, especially in games without GTS.

I'd also certainly appreciate it if ya did a test run of the Harmonia Challenge. 'Specially for RSE since Jordan's own run of the game hit a bit of a snag in regards t' the moves clashing with the game; naturally, I'd want a second opinion on that there issue.

ps @splash king, the only shiny i have ever caught was a shiny magikarp lol

OH ****

I completely forgot 'bout my quest for the shiny 'Karp... again. ._.; I'm the worst acolyte of 'Karp ever. ;___; ... ... ... You wouldn't still have that shiny Magikarp, would ya? :shifty:

If I ever find a shiny Magikarp you'll be the first one to know. Not sure if I'll do it to annoy you or if I will actually give it to you :p

id be cool with a crawdaunt/cacturne, and im pretty sure i still have the shiny magikarp on soul silver, and i could still trade it =]

Last edited:
If that 'Karp's legitimate, you will be well compensated for it.

Crawdaunt

- Waterfall
- Sludge Bomb (TM, receive in Dewford after obtaining the Balance Badge)
- Ice Beam (TM, Abandoned Ship)
- Strength (no Dark STAB since it only gets good STAB in FR/LG and later Generations)

Cacturne

- Needle Arm
- Faint Attack
- Leech Seed
- Hyper Beam (TM, Lilycove Department Store)

Cacturne is so awful in Gen 3...

yep, legit karp that i found in the safari zone (soul silver) and im willing to trade it.

and ill prob do the harmonia challenge on Emerald after i beat the combined challenge.

Last edited:
Update:
about to challenge Roxanne after i grind a couple more levels for my seedot(13) and poocheyena(11)
took forever to find the seedot... 1% chance encounter rate on route 102.

using my torchik as an HM slave atm

Last edited:
Kajira's Pokemon Black S/MS Reboot Update 1

Chose Tepig as Starter

Defeated N in Accumula Town

Got the Running Shoes. YAY!

Faced Bianca's Challenge

Came to Striaton City

Faced Cheren's Challenge

Tepig evolved into Pignite

Challenged Striaton Gym Leader Cress

Earned the Trio badge!
images.jpg

Current Pokemon:
Pignite Lv 20
- Tackle
- Flame Charge
- Arm Thrust
- Smog

beat brawly and cleared beach trainers at slateport
nuzleaf lvl 18(growth)
mightyena lvl 18
sableye lvl 19 (cut)

update:
entered mauville city
taught mightyena swagger through move tutor

@splash_king I can trade the legit shiny karp if you want, just lemme know if your interested

Update 2:
just defeated flannery
all 3 of the pokes are lvl 30 atm. ill update with movesets later
about to catch cacnea from the desert

i wont be able to do the harmonia challenge sry =/

ill be gone for about 4 days starting tmrw, not sure if ill be able to update/play

requesting a single pokemon challenge on Emerald for once i beat my combined challenge (incase i beat the combined while im away and I cant update)

Walrein on emerald (ill prob just be using blaziken/swampert until i can get a spheal)

EDIT: new requested pokemon is exploud

Last edited:
Ain't doin' a Harmonia test run? =/ Ah well...

Challenge accepted. Although, I'd recommend a different Poke since you get Spheal so bloody late in the game. It's a rather poor choice for a Single Challenge when you're unable t' trade for eggs.

Ain't doin' a Harmonia test run? =/ Ah well...

Challenge accepted. Although, I'd recommend a different Poke since you get Spheal so bloody late in the game. It's a rather poor choice for a Single Challenge when you're unable t' trade for eggs.

im thinking the same thing about spheal, i might change the poke. i dont want to do a starter so im checking all my options atm. (was going to do gyrados but it has low sp atk...)

i may do the harmonia run in the future but I don't really want it on my plate atm. I want to try a nuzlocke chal. before i do the harmonia

REQUESTING SINGLE POKEMON CHALLENGE POKEMON CHANGE TO: EXPLOUD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back