The Official Pokemon Challenge Thread - Black/White Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
... First post ya bloody moron. :lol: Single Challenge rules, + No Item/Nuzlocke, Single/Nuzlocke and the standard Nuzlocke rules. Yes, there's a link in said post to the Nuzlocke Challenge thread; which is to say, the rules for it as well.

If you pussy out, I'll lol even harder than when you fail miserably.

Challenge update!​

And so the challenge has begun. Got Oshawott as my starter, pwned some rivals, caught a Patrat once I got some Pokeballs. Thrashed N, beat up the Dreamyard trainers, and proceeded to mop the floor (read: struggle) with the gym against Cilen. If I didn't get those extra levels at the Dreamyard, my Nuzlocke would of been failed before I even got my Electabuzz. :lol:

Thrashed the Plasma grunts, traded Electabuzz and traded it back which evolved it to Electivire, and now the challenge actually begins (though, the difficulty of the challenge is hardly approaching yet :lol: ). And thus, save. I'll leave the rest of the level grinding for tomorrow.

Last edited:
Upon reaching Giratina and whittling it down to red health I discovered I had 2 Nest Balls, 4 Pokeballs, and a Great Ball (and Master Ball but I'm not a wuss) so out of humor, I throw a Nest Ball as my first attempt. It caught it.....AWWWWWWWWWW YEAH

Welcome to the Official Ingame Challenge Thread - Black/White Edition, a place where users take it apon themselves to take on both easy and hard challenges for any and all pokemon games. These challenges are all about beating the ingame story mode of pokemon, while limiting what you can use on your team, as well as a few other things.

This is all about testing yourself to see how good you truly are, or just for the fun of the challenge - it's also for recognition and bragging rights, even. In the next post will be the challenges you can choose from. Whenever you're doing a challenge, post about accepting the challenge and anything else the challenge requires, from then on, keep track of your progress here.

Also, anyone who completes a challenge per any game will be recorded in the next post, recognizing that player's skill for as long as Wiichat stands. Now then, start those challenges! Remember, if you have any suggestions for the challenges or even a new one, you're certainly free to post them. Feel free to comment or ask any questions as well.

* Also, credit goes to Neosquid for the original inspiration in the Pokemon Social Group, as well as another forum for the info used to create the challenges. Credit goes to him for the Item Challenge idea as well.

I still can't find the rules.

Last edited:
If anyone can pull off a single/monotype/scramble/unevolved/no item/moveset/speedrun/nuzlocke/battle tower combined challenge then they earn my ultimate respect :D

Oh. It would be more impressive with Magmar, tho. That and Magmar has a better design than Magmortor, not that I have anything against any of them.

Sounds difficult enough, though. Good luck! ^_^

So the race is on. I think we should add something to the combination nuzlocke challenge. The number of tries it did to complete the challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back