The Official Pokemon Ingame Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
heyy was wondering if i could do the speed challenge on my silver as well as the monotype in Ruby, lol this looks to be interesting xD that cool?

Ya sure, speed challenge for Silver is accepted. Before I can accept the monotype challenge for Ruby, I'll need to know what type you'll be using. Once that's decided, it's certainly accepted ofcourse! :thumbsup:

lol that's actually already been accepted it's just that i wasn't sure if you'd mind me doing another challenge or not >.<

OH YEAH! Lol, I forgot, sorry Elmo. :lol: But ya, you can do multiple challenges at a time. I personally wouldn't recommend more than 2 at a time ofcourse, things can get cluttered and confusing.

Last update for this challenge.

Challenge: Speed
Version: Gold
Current Time: 9:31
Badges: 16
Pokemon:

Typhlosion - Lv 69
Flamethrower, Swift, Leer, Smokescreen

Snorlax - Lv 50
Body Slam, Rollout, Snore, Rest

Gyarados - Lv 33
Surf, Waterfall, Bite, Dragon Rage

Sudowoodo - Lv 21
Rock Throw, Strength, Flail, Low Kick

Krabby - Lv 20
Surf, Vicegrip, Cut, Whirlpool

Hoothoot - Lv 5
Tackle, Growl, Fly, Flash

Red defeated. All of his pokemon were higher level than mine, lol. His Snorlax was the toughest of all of them. I had to resort to Smokescreening the crap out of it and then a few Leers and Swifts (only because it used Amnesia). Challenge completed at 9 hours 31 minutes.

And, my record is thwarted again. :lol: Congratulations Real-o, you've earned a solid first place for a GSC playthrough, no doubt. I'll beat it soon enough, though. :p Beginning editting.

By the way, the Battle Tower challenge slipped my mind completely... I'll begin working on it.

Damn right I am Fraz, damn right I am. :p I'm a competitive battler for a reason, no?

... And, I forgot about the battle tower challenge AGAIN. Working on it ASAP. Thanks for the (sort of) reminder, Fraz.

yeah but will you be able to beat my friends hacked team hmm...of course you can:lol:

...zzzz....zzzz....I still havnt been playing Ruby recently. Ill probably do it this weekend or next week.

Depends if he has a wondertombs or bullshit like that. ;D

And if I can't beat his hacked team, I'll get someone to teach me how to do it and beat the douche hacker at his own game. ;DDD

Lol, you're being awful lazy, Nick. Not very motivated, yeah? Oh, by the way, the battle tower challenge is up! Thanks again Strype. :thumbsup: If you have any suggestions for rules/change of rules/etc., feel free to post about it, or PM me.

lol he has all lvl 100 legendary UBERS that are shiny:lol: you'd most likely beat him, he has no abilities with strategy so he plays with his strongest moves BLAH...BLAH...he doesnt have wi-fi though :S

Rampardos @ Pure Power
-Shadow Sneak
-Fire Fang
-Mach Punch
-Extreme Speed

Slaking @ Speed Boost
-Fire Punch
-Thunder Punch
-Return
-Shadow Claw

Infernape @ Scrappy
-Close Combat
-HPIce
-Fire Blast
-Nasty Plot

Gliscor @ Clear Body
-Swords Dance
-Agility
-Baton Pass
-Taunt

Zapdos @ Drizzle
-Thunder
-Roost
-HPIce
-Surf

Blissey @ Shadow Tag
-Toxic
-Cosmic Power
-Softboiled
-Night Shade

Wondertomb should be the last of your worries if his team is made up of hacks. Quick put together of possible fun with hacked sets.

Infernape @ Scrappy? Extreme lulz. I think I can do better than that, although the priority Rampardos and Slaking @ Speed Boost are rather scary. Even though there's no point to it, I still have no idea how to hack movesets. >.>;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back