The One Character That Would've Made Brawl Perfect

Subarnu said:
How do you explain Lucario? Or Ness and Lucas (in N.A.)? Captain Olimar? Diddy Kong? You make a good point but I for one didn't know who Captain Olimar was... or Lucario or Lucas...

Captain olimar was the main character in PIKMIN, whioch was a huge success =3. Lucario became popular in the pokemon comunity quickly due to it's movie appearance and game. Ness was first put in to promote the game in melee (and 64 i think). His game was Mother 3 or earthbound, or whatever. Lucas represented mother 4 or somehting. I think in Japan the mother games were a success, when here at US it became a big failure :)

gbj153 said:
Captain olimar was the main character in PIKMIN, whioch was a huge success =3. Lucario became popular in the pokemon comunity quickly due to it's movie appearance and game. Ness was first put in to promote the game in melee (and 64 i think). His game was Mother 3 or earthbound, or whatever. Lucas represented mother 4 or somehting. I think in Japan the mother games were a success, when here at US it became a big failure :)

Ness= Earthbound
Lucas= Mother 3(Japan Only)

isaac or felix from golden sun speaking of wich what ever happened to the golden sun game for DS?

Golden Sun for the DS is still about just waiting for the big N to fully annouce it tho, it is gonna be developed as i heard about it in my nintendo magazine just not officially annouced yet lol

newcomersty0.jpg

VidyaVince said:
Ridley's too big for Brawl.

And he is in the game, Boss fight.

I think the roster is pretty good. No one should be added, but some should be taken out (ROB, Jiggly, I'm looking at you).

Jiggly should be taken out, rob is ok, im actually pretty good with him. since they got snake from psx consoles, why cant we have crash bandicoot and his goonies in here. Those games are the shiz.

Edit:wish we could use some kind of dumbed down masterhand or tabuu

Last edited:
Global War said:
Jiggly should be taken out, rob is ok, im actually pretty good with him. since they got snake from psx consoles, why cant we have crash bandicoot and his goonies in here. Those games are the shiz.

Edit:wish we could use some kind of dumbed down masterhand or tabuu

No. Her glitch is fantastic!

No. Owned by Sony.

Monsteroids said:
No. Her glitch is fantastic!

No. Owned by Sony.

I see your point, but what about sonic, isnt he owned by sega??? so why couldnt nintendo make a deal with sony too? Yeah ok i guess they are current competitors in the console race except ps3 sucks and they would never win. and sony would therefore never give nintendo help... and god im digging myself deeper here, ok you win... lmao:lol:

I really think that some Golden Sun characters would've been cool. Also, two Fire Emblem characters is way too few. I think there should've been more FE characters.

The metroid universe some of the hunters from either prime 3 or MP: Hunters and i would have liked to have seen king k rool and mega man and again i say a belmont.

Dark Samus :devil: Like Samus... only Darker. Perferably based off of the MP3 one, she/he/it looks better in Corruption then Echoes. Her attacks are...
(I got then from the last boss in MP3)

Special: Hyperbeam
Down: Phazon Shockwave
Side: Hyper Missle
Up: Phazon Crstal Spikes
Final: Dark Echoes or Aurora Unit

hehehe

Back