The One Character That Would've Made Brawl Perfect

TiwazTyrsfist said:
Granted, they aren't EXACTLY the same. However, the differences, you must agree, are slightly less than the differences between Fox and Falco.

I just really feel that they could have been made VASTLY different, completely distinct characters.

Link is a variable enough character that if you include two versions, you should be able to have zero overlap beyond the fact that they have swords.
Especially when you've had two so very different games in the last two years.

Twilight Princess Vs. Phantom Hourglass.

They shouldn't Both have Bow, Boomerang, Bomb, Whirlwind Sword as their special movesets.

EDIT:
An example idea.
TP Link
Link
Special: Hero's Bow
Side Special: Spinner (spinning disc appears under link, Link moves swiftly across the ground and does damage to those he hits)
Up Special: Sword Whirlwind
Down Special: Transform Wolf
Wolf
Special: Some sort of Howl thing.
Side Special: Wolf Dash (charge attack)
Up Special: Midna-Reach (Midna reaches out with her Hair-Hand thing and grasps a ledge)
Down Special: Transform Link

PH Link
Special: Megaton Hammer
Side Special: Boomerang
Up Special: Grappling Hook (Shoots up and grabs ledges)
Down Special: Bombchu (seeking Bomb)

what would u like to see for final smashes for both? personally, id keep tp links as it is, and change ph links to the hurricane spin, where he just spins around constantly and u can control which direction he goes in

It is actually Toon Link from Wind Waker, when you battle him (the unlocking battle) he comes in on his boat, and his stage is the Pirate Ship and the King of Red Lions from WW

FLYNNN said:
Maybe one more Sonic character, Eggman [I hate him but he's the oldest Boss], or Shadow, Nintendo and Sega have a long history, Sonic is an awesome addition but the more the merrier, Knuckles would have been cool, at least adding Kunckles would make a lot more sense than adding Sora or something, I mean look at it, the only 3rd parties they added are 3rd parties they have history with, Sora has been around for like 2 years, not sufficient enough for me, also the company that makes KH makes a lot more money off Sony than Nintendo.

i dont think snake/metal gear solid ever went into a nintendo console o_O

i actually might like to see :The Tick: in SSBB i liked his sega game and he was funny what do you guys think?

Megaman,Simon Belmont,Daisy,Toad,Birdo,Waluigi,Bill and Lance from Contra,and Dixie Kong

Last edited:
OK..so picture like...the Pokemon trainer character...but instead of it being a Pokemon...it's King Koopa (not Bowser) and instead of Pokemon it's:

Goomba
Bom-ombs
Hammer bros
Boo

Hmmm, the Boo and maybe the HBs would work but the other two wouldn't have enough moves. I mean for the Bom-omb, it would run at you blow up- drop from the sky- blow up -drop from the sky-.... not enough moves... Pity Playing as Boo would have been cool.

How about Rayman and his Rabbits...I can just see it...plunger guns...rabid attacks...it'd be great.

Back