The One Character That Would've Made Brawl Perfect

Ruman said:
Master Chief, Megaman, and Ridley are my top 3 in no particular order. Other choices would be Crash, Spyro and King K. Rool.

hmm Again i thought smash bros was nintendo history, Crash, Spyro and Master Cheif o dear lol

I would rather more trophies tbh.

Crash Bandicoot... I'd love to see him in Smash Bros., but even an appearance in a game this popular can't save his dying franchise.
Too bad Microsoft bought Rare, I honestly think Banjo-Kazooie would fit the smash bros. series better than most characters listed here.

cloud,master chief,shadow,megaman,and synyster gates

Robocop, Superman, Dr Phil, Michael Myers are among a few that would've been great additions to the game.

But seriously, I think that the roster is fine the way it is. If there were more characters added, they pry would've just been rehashes of old or current characters.

Yeah, if there were more characters we would just find things to hate about them.

Dorkfish said:
Robocop, Superman, Dr Phil, Michael Myers are among a few that would've been great additions to the game.

But seriously, I think that the roster is fine the way it is. If there were more characters added, they pry would've just been rehashes of old or current characters.

By that logic I don't hold much hope for the sequel, since they'll have no new interesting characters to add. Personally I think more is better, I reckon they could put in more characters with a little imagination. For example, of the ones I mentioned I can imagine at least Knuckles being unique- he can glide and walk on walls, and being an echidna it wouldn't be a stretch to say he can burrow underground.

But, but, but then where would there be space for Gordan Freeman and his trademark crowbar (or his gravity gun, to be more precise)

He could pick players up with the GG and throw them all over the place!!

Napalmbrain said:
By that logic I don't hold much hope for the sequel, since they'll have no new interesting characters to add. Personally I think more is better, I reckon they could put in more characters with a little imagination. For example, of the ones I mentioned I can imagine at least Knuckles being unique- he can glide and walk on walls, and being an echidna it wouldn't be a stretch to say he can burrow underground.

When did anybody mention a sequel? I was talking about SSBB. I'm sure they would add a few new characters for SSB? but it won't be much, and a couple of them will just be rehashes of old chars just like in this one.

Back