The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Looks like I've nailed Skyrim's difficulty level just about right. Adept works best with all the stuff I've got affecting the combat. I've just about reach the furthest point in the main story as I did way back when. Gotta keep the sidequests at bay for now.

Started playing ut99 again, set bot to godlike and played last man standing one on one... I realized how much I've been missing my shock rifle in life.

Beat PQ's first dungeon boss. It was a matter of killing it as quickly as possible with the most damage output possible while conserving precious skill points. When it summoned minions, an aoe spell causes everyone to boost, which lets my party use a skill with no sp/hp cost. I had my tank taunt whenever I could spare it, and stuck my phys attacker with a counter spell that activates whenever his row is attacked. Finally, a curse spell made the boss receive damage whenever it attacks. Those 3 passive spells ended up doing about 3 times more damage than my actual attack commands. It still took me about 10-15 minutes to down it, though. That's the beauty of EO.

I completely forgot Dawnstar existed. I kept thinking every npc was talking about the Dawnguard. Ran into the place while heading north from Whiterun.

Last edited:
Finally found someone in For Glory I simply could not outplay most of the time. They accepted my friend request, let the training begin.

Also beat Classic on 9.0 difficulty. Mario, you 'n your lagless aerials are 2 gud for boss battles.

I made it to the part where I'm supposed to use an Elder Scroll at the Snow Tower for some vision. I assume this will also take me to the fight against Alduin? I guess I can finally start the long list of sidequests I've picked up along the way. I'm at Winterhold, so the mage quests will be my first foray. Also switched from longbow to shortbow 'cause I found a daedric one, and it's so much faster.

B3o9zcFCIAANWL5.jpg:large

Still better than Rise of the Robots

oras team so far

• Everred the Sceptile ♂
  • Pawglitt the shiny Delcatty ♀
  • Heinz the Magcargo ♀
  • L'Donne the Sharpedo ♂
  • Gloomtrek the Druddigon ♀
  • Mindroast the Grumpig ♂
  • various HM slaves

Just got to the city-which-is-not-really-a-city (Ever Grande). I want to add a seventh member into the rotation because, well, I can, not quite sure who yet.

what's smash?

Faced off against Alduin, who was courteous enough to remind me that he is indeed a dragon and he will in fact eat me if I don't kill him, because that's what dragons do. Unfortunately, he flew off so I gotta go back and forth between the same locations and talk to the same guys again.

Also did more PQ. Beat my first FOE in it, which took about 15 minutes or slightly longer than the first dungeon boss fight. At the point I took on it I was able to survive attacks fairly well as long as I was healed, but I didn't change to physical Personas since I thought it might have elemental weaknesses so the fight dragged on longer than needed.

Last edited:
DexNav is broken. I just caught a Taillow 3 levels higher than my overtrained starter, and it came with a not-useless Egg move. o_O

Beat the first Gym and stopping there for now. Battle animations still lag a bit but they're not as bad as X/Y's. I'm liking the music so far.

Why does a random Lady trainer own a Full Restore when the Gym Leader only has a Potion?

Last edited:
tumblr_n73ue7Xu9I1qjqy6po1_400.jpg

This game is weird.

Having beat the first 2 labyrinth bosses in PQ, I can now say that the game seems to be ridiculously broken, for better and for worse. Multi-hit insta-kill spells end battles in seconds and medium poison damage does around 300 damage, whereas other attacks or spells do about 80. The game is also much easier than the typical Etrian Odyssey and I'm playing on hard difficulty. Haven't died once, whereas that'd be virtually impossible to pull off in standard EO.

Almost completed Skyrim. One more achievement that I've technically achieved twice now but Bethesda.

So the price of DayZ is actually going up as time passes. Most early access games seem to say this, but don't follow up on it. The game itself has only slightly improved, with the addition of vehicles being the most recent notable update. Zombies are more durable and I seem to have gotten sick from getting hit by one. Interesting to see what effects that causes and if I'll find some medicine or something to cure it. Still an oddly relaxing game though, as long as you're in a small server.

Ridge racer 7 wun

Oh wait, MORE CHALLENGES POST GAME!!!!

Back