note to lee-

PEOPLE SUCK!

just another tid bit from wiichats favorite (and only) cop

The_Loose_Cannon said:
note to lee-

PEOPLE SUCK!

just another tid bit from wiichats favorite (and only) cop

Yea thats very very true :)

Wow, you got yourself a nice little butt-kissing thread going LeeJ, :)

I read that comment and thought it was way out of line as well. Some people speak out of thier backside so ignore them.
Return to your usual self mate.:thumbsup:

Pff I'm surprised you took it to heart. Everyone says stuff as an insult. If someone said to someone else 'you're dead' and they said 'so's your mum,' and they're Mum was actually deceased, they wouldn't think 'oh they must have known about my Mum.' If the person in question knew about your conditions, then it would of been completly out of order, but I'm sure they didnt - just an every day insult tbh :] therefore - I feel you should think about the situation before getting upset, because you don't want yourself getting depressed over things you shouldn't have to :] s'always better to be happy.

sorry for calling ur gay, and emo ! and telling people you had a retardation and down syndrom! and im very sorry if it affended you...its just wierd the AV. picture..thats all! and im sorry for bringing this up again!

ericlewis91 said:
sorry for calling ur gay, and emo ! and telling people you had a retardation and down syndrom! and im very sorry if it affended you...its just wierd the AV. picture..thats all! and im sorry for bringing this up again!

Thanks for saying sorry, But the only reason i use a pics of me as an AV is to show people who i really am and that i dont care what people think i look like anymore, ive learnt. And no-one can do anything because its over the internet and i feel free to do what i want.

Didnt know where else to post this, click the image below to read what ericlewis91 pm'd me.

Im getting bored of this guy now, can someone ban him! :drool:

Attachments

• chcken dfhd.jpg
    chcken dfhd.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 20
Don't listen to him.

ericlewis91 is a dumbass who makes fun of you for supposedly not knowing how to spell when he can't even spell himself.

Why don't you just ignore him, I mean use the ignore feature.

I have just pm'ed prez about this and another member and hopefully they will get banned, its just sickening.

Joe said:
there must've been some reason why he flamed u....what was it?

I dont know what the original reason was but recently i were debating about reps and he just lashes out on me lol.i do admit i were wrong in some cases But there was no need in the first place for saying things that bad to me.
There was no need.

Pity threads are not cool...I'm sure you could have dealt with that stuff privately. Not to mention you open yourself up to attack when you post your pic on the internet like that. Sorry but thats real. I know if I were in your position this situation wouldn't have even occured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back