the wiichat outreach.....

• Thread starter The_Loose_Cannon
  • Start date
Wiired said:
I hope you asked him if you could make this thread..
If I had issues I didn't wanna express, I wouldn't want someone telling everyone :) would embarass me.

+9999

exactly what im trying to say jesus :mad5:

ok wtf did i say about flames first of all secondly chewitt and chach you are allowed to dislike people. hell i can name a list of people i hate.

chewitt never pointed out that he hated lee here he just found it off that he was trying to fit in too much. its all from HIS perspective same with chach.

but seriously if you have nothing to contribute to here nad you have nothing nice to say about any of the members please dont post here. this is for constant reassurance that someone does care.

not a thread a mod should be making imo

re-read my posts because i have no idea what you are talking about....

chach you just dont knwo what happend and i wont go into detail about it. just show some team effort and act like a community ok????

ok your ass is getting banned

chewitt youll have to excuse wii cammy....he gets defensive over his friends i appologize. i told him via MSN that youre ok and that we expressed what was going on. dont worry.....again i appologize

yet for some reason i get permabanned!? um ban me for like a week but why am i not going be allowed to post forever for joking around

Back