What Character do you hate facing the most?

I havnt played in a while, but I remember having trouble with Marth and Snake. Snakes damn weaponry and Marths fast sword attacks are too much.

-Marth

-R.O.B

-Ganondorf

-Ness

-Pikachu

-Pit

-Meta Knight

-Fox

-Falco

-Wolf
I think that's all of of them.

you just listed the 3 characters i main =p
So you might not wanna face me

You listed two of mine. I'm trying to make my Wolf a CK Wolf clone (it's really hard to get as good as he does. I just am a pathetic down grade.) But My Falco is cool. I like him.
Then I like Fox (I like the Star Fox guys, obviously.)

I remember the last time I fought CK....I dont like to think about it. Have I ever beaten him, ever?

The character I hate fighting the most is Toon Link, hands down. It's really hard to approach a good TL player, that knows how to use the projectiles to the max. I also hate Weegee.... >_>

No, you have not beaten me before Nick, unless you're the person I'm thinking I was facing when I suicided twice, sorry to say.

No, not elite, just one of the best aggro players on Wiichat, lol. If you're not an excellent spacer, it's pretty much a death wish to fight someone as aggro as me. If you are good at spacing, then you probably have a solid advantage over me.

It's not really a tip. :p It's more or less if you're a good spacer or not. It's impossible to try spacing and just be good at it if you're bad, after all.

lol I wonder who was the 1 who beat CK in the Wiichat tourney .... me

I have always hated fighting wolfs

Hrrrr... I have not played in so long. I dislike fighting the bigger characters. Also fighting Pichu sucks because it means the other guy copped out before freaking trying! No thanks.
Game and Watch, Yoshi, Ice Climbers and Wario as characters are really annoying so fighting them regardless of the outcome leaves me bitter.

Why did they get rid of Roy!!! *jumps off of nearby bridge*

lol I wonder who was the 1 who beat CK in the Wiichat tourney .... me

I have always hated fighting wolfs

You got lucky, Alex. :D I was having an off day with Meta, you saw me suicide twice on that last match. ... And yes, I'm johning. :p

How many times have I beaten you since then? >_>

Back