Why Brawl Was Delayed (Good News)

LevesqueIsKing said:
What? You just proved my own point. It gives you the option to play it, no one is forcing you.
...if i want to get further in the game or unlock everyone i cant completely ignore any one char so you must be hallucinating your own point.

Man I cant wait to spend another chunk of my life on SSBB.
If they have more 3rd party characters, maybe they can have more sonic characters. I hope so. Id rather have more sonic characters than a bunch of random dudes like megaman.
When was this announced?
Which Famitsu? If it was recent, it probably won't happen, because making a character cant be done in a few days.

Lugia said:
...if i want to get further in the game or unlock everyone i cant completely ignore any one char so you must be hallucinating your own point.
I think you're hallucinating if you think you're smarter than Leves.

gaming does not evolve when you try to take every kind of game and mash it into one.
*cleans out ears* Did you really just say that? Wow, I thought I'd never see the day when someone actually said this.
1) Platformer-Fighter...NOT every type of game, just 2
2) The more types you successfully combine in the game, the more popular it will become as it will appeal to much wider audiences
3) How is doing something nobody's done before NOT evolving?

i already dont want to play sonic so i definately dont want to know that i may have to spend half a day on sonic just to get something else.
Everything we've seen points to the ability to CHOOSE a character, even in the storyline. Peach or Zelda? Mario or Pit? Donkey or Diddy? Not that hard to figure out how to NOT use a certain character o_O

im just beginning to think that this shows how nintendo is sometimes better at focusing on nonsense then the actual game
The story IS the actual game! It shows HOW the different characters work together and against each other blah blah blah...the nonsense is the fighting that has no point to it. Yes, the fighting is fun. But the story is what makes the game different from the others, and will add that much more replay value.

because after a few months of having it the storyline is the last thing im going to think about playing.
1) A few months? Well then, that's more time than you would've spent if it were another Adventure mode like Melee's
2) You're own of VERY few people who would make that statement, so I'm sorry YOU do not like the feature, but EVERYBODY else will be playing it while you're busy whining.

online playing > storylines.
Dude? That's like saying poop > chocolate!

Online IS fun, but without the story, the game would get monotonous, doing the same thing every match etc etc.

You're not welcome.

I think the article in question is fake and this entire thread is based on speculation. There are no more than 3 third party characters in this game. Simple as that.
If they wanted to add more third party crap they would have had to delay it even longer to get the contracts, coding, debugging, and so on..worked out.

You would have seen headlines about nintendo talking to the companies who hold the rights to these characters in question (sora,mega man,ect...) But we have seen NOTHING to indicate that there is any more work being done to add to the roster.

LIK's article is nothing but coypasta. You see all sorts of things claimed in japanese gaming magazines and a lot but much of it turns out to be bogus.

There's too many "ands" in that statement (I know it sounds silly) to make it seem true. It sounds TOO GOOD. Like how every game gets over-hyped, "It includes this! And this! ANDDDD this!"

Sounds fishy.

Meh, it's something to talk about. Now theres a posibility of Megaman AND someone else (Hopes for Yugo the Wolf)

OMGz I wuntz ICHIGO!!!
Nah, i'd want something like a Bloody Roar charecter or Soul Calibur (Siegfried Schtauffen FTW)

^^ Your grammatical errs make me cringe...

And it's becuz of tis supposd statment.

Back