WiiChat Nostalgia

WiiChat should do the Member awards again at the end of this year. I thought that was a really cool thread that brought many of the WiiChat community together.

I remember when I was really active XD almost addicted to Wiichat. Like about last year.
Also remeber when brawl was the thing for the forum.

Well if you get 1000 posts in one month, you can't help but find yourself....a little annoying. (just a little :wink: )

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...anyone one remeber Axtlar? Good guy to know...whatever happen to him? I remember The_Loose_Cannon...She was a ***** to me when I was a nooblin lol xD

Yeah I remember Axtlar, he seemed cool. And The_Loose_Cannon left only a short while after I joined so I didn't really see her much.

I miss all of my projects that created a whole new clique and contributed to the clique wars spawned by Member Elimination...

Remember them? The Alternate Plot? Moranos Region? Majestic 12? Damn those were fun...

I miss all of my projects that created a whole new clique and contributed to the clique wars spawned by Member Elimination...

Remember them? The Alternate Plot? Moranos Region? Majestic 12? Damn those were fun...

haha ur still on this lol, i thought everybody left. I saw cj's still around.

Back