WiiChat Nostalgia

haha ur still on this lol, i thought everybody left. I saw cj's still around.
Sigh...wish more members would come back.
Why don't we focus about getting new members instead?
you weren't around at the time so you wouldn't really get it but this site used to be filled with a lot of greats unlike now when its a few greats being overun by hundreds of code noobs and fanboys. the Brawl section for example was filled with players of beyond CK skill like PrinceLink or Spiff-SSBB. a lot of really great people and most started leaving and then the big crash put the nail in the coffin.

yes new members are important but i'd rather get the old greats back first

I agree completely with Shadow. New members are good, but new members are like new recruits. They just dont have the skillz of the veterans.

I would try to be the greatest brawler ever, but after constantly playing the same thing for over a year, I just got interested in other games.

I miss all of my projects that created a whole new clique and contributed to the clique wars spawned by Member Elimination...

Remember them? The Alternate Plot? Moranos Region? Majestic 12? Damn those were fun...

It's you!!!!! :lol:
We had a good gozzilla fight thing one time :lol:
new members are good but i agree with most of the old members here.
I miss most the veterans.
Fun times indeed.

But i guess that was the past.
& not all the new members are code freaks you just gotta give them a chance.

I miss all of my projects that created a whole new clique and contributed to the clique wars spawned by Member Elimination...

Remember them? The Alternate Plot? Moranos Region? Majestic 12? Damn those were fun...

It's you!!!!! :lol:
We had a good gozzilla fight thing one time :lol:
new members are good but i agree with most of the old members here.
I miss most the veterans.
Fun times indeed.

But i guess that was the past.
& not all the new members are code freaks you just gotta give them a chance.

haha hey wats up

I kinda miss the old drama that made Wiichat, Wiichat. PrinceLink being out of control was some pretty good times.

Also, I'd love to have another MSN group chat (or sex chat) with the old gang.

This place could use some more debates around here.

I would try to be the greatest brawler ever, but after constantly playing the same thing for over a year, I just got interested in other games.

Yeah I agree brawl has had its time, but I always find myself coming back to the game every and then, it's just so damn fun.

Sigh...wish more members would come back.
Why don't we focus about getting new members instead?
you weren't around at the time so you wouldn't really get it but this site used to be filled with a lot of greats unlike now when its a few greats being overun by hundreds of code noobs and fanboys. the Brawl section for example was filled with players of beyond CK skill like PrinceLink or Spiff-SSBB. a lot of really great people and most started leaving and then the big crash put the nail in the coffin.

yes new members are important but i'd rather get the old greats back first

Agreed

What the hell happened to PrinceLink? I liked that guy. Think the FBI could bring him back here?

As long as King Wiired is here my life is complete.

Back