360 or Wii?

You should weigh up the pros and cons: The Wii is cheap, has the Virtual Console, backwards compatibility with the Gamecube, and a controller with hundreds of potential uses, but it lacks memory, the support for online gaming is crap, and there aren't too many quality games. The 360 has much better online gaming and loads of top-notch games, but it's more expensive than a Wii, is prone to errors like the legendary red ring of death, and is really more of a hardcore gamer's console (not necessarily a bad thing if you are a hardcore gamer).

If you can, I recommend you do what I did and get both.

If you want to sit there - both ?
If you want online games - 360
If you want family fun wii
If your a lony so and so 360
If you like cake 360
If you want nintendo games wii
If you want retro games that are better than they where 30

I have both, and I play them both equally.

They go well together, each filling the gaps in what the other is missing.

Napalmbrain said:
You should weigh up the pros and cons: The Wii is cheap, has the Virtual Console, backwards compatibility with the Gamecube, and a controller with hundreds of potential uses, but it lacks memory, the support for online gaming is crap, and there aren't too many quality games. The 360 has much better online gaming and loads of top-notch games, but it's more expensive than a Wii, is prone to errors like the legendary red ring of death, and is really more of a hardcore gamer's console (not necessarily a bad thing if you are a hardcore gamer).

If you can, I recommend you do what I did and get both.
Also what I did.

Thing with the RROD, it is much less likely to happen with the new chipset in the newer 360s. I haven't heard of any of the new ones RRODing on any of my friends. I've had my older console do it, but it's over a year old.

i have the big three (360,wii,ps3) and my ps3 already broke so sony here i come :lol:
360 i had mine for 3 years and it got the red ring and thats preety long becasue my friend had his for one year and it just got the ring lmao

Wii Its up to 360 but it doesnt have the marketplace and voice chat and lots of more stuff
When wii gets wii ware and downloadable stuff like songs for gh3 and stuff for ssbb then it would be as good as the 360
but right now it goes

2.wii
3.ps3
(Havent you noticed there all 3 letters or numbers ps3,wii,360 :lol: :lol:

I would have to go with the Xbox 360. Even though I've had issues in regards to the three red rings of death I've found the console to be more entertaining. However, that's mainly due to the fact that it offers games which I prefer over the Wii. Which doesn't go to say I dislike the Wii as I own both consoles.

The rrod is the only bad thing about the 360

aSphinkter said:
Whats wrong with the ps3? How come everyone hates it so much? lol

I dont
The PS3 is a nice bit of kit
Only prob with it is where are the good exclusive games (Disgaea 3 aside)

Choosing between the PS3 and the 360 is really just a choice of what games you prefer, Halo or Final Fantasy.

360 if you only how get one, but i recomend both.
and i play the 360 waaaaaaaayyyyyyyy more then the wii. and i have to 360s both fully working one got the RROD a month or two ago but it's fixed now.

and when i play the wii i always say "OMG when is this Damn Fing game going to finnish it's soooooo boring". but when i play the wii with someone then i say"Man this is sooooo fun, i hpe you never have to go home so we can play for ever" to my friend.

you don't want a stupid gaybox3shitty, it doesn't even have a web browser!
Plus they've got too many war games. The Wii has a wide variety too, everyone here knows that!

To play the Wii online all you need is internet access, the Wii has built WiFi connectivity, and no subscriptions are involved.

With the 360 you can buy a WiFi connector for another $100 then when you've done that you can fork out another $60 dollars for a single years internet subscription, it's an annual fee!

On the other hand games like Halo 3 only generate resolution of upto 640p native, the Wii an generate upto 480p!!!!!!!

The games are obviously visually better on the 360, but the Wii IS NOT BAD! Seriously the Wii has good graphics look @ games like resident evil 4, it's self explanatory!

Plus Also the 360 has a fail rate of 33%!!!!!!!

Get a Wii, it still has yet to mature, the games are only gonna get better, developers are gonna really push the graphics 100%, the 360 is already @ it's peak!

In my opinion the Wii's win! But if you still insist on buying a 360 after that, you'll save much more if you just buy a ps3!

Hope this helped l8r!!!!!!!!!

I just wanna shout out to wiichat, WOSSSSSSSSUPP EVERYONE!

Back