Abortion: Right or Wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've missed a helluvalot.

NSFW Content. Be advised that the below link may not be appropriate for work.

If you want to see how bad Abortion looks, click the link. Not for the faint at heart.

I don't know what in my mind spurred me onto clicking that while I was eating my breakfast. That looks like the pregnancy is pretty far along, I mean, it actually looks like a human, that's why there's such a huge impact. If you showed just that li'l tadpole thing, then I think that people would think differently. I guarantee that most people think aborting at the latest (24 weeks) is wrong, but we're mostly talking about a couple of weeks before it really takes any form.

marriage itself is completely retarded. there shouldn't have to be a ceremony for two people to show how much they love each other, there shouldn't be any recognition other than from the two lovers.
i hate that marriage is such a waste of money. if you love someone tell them, that should show it. two people know they love each other and thats all that counts.
if they want everyone to know then just get an acknowledgment. people who truly love each other don't need a label.

I can't contain myself from going off the subject here because I value marriage.

The cost of your wedding is up to you, the cost of literally everything is up to you. It's just the fashion that makes people spend so much money on it. I personally would because you WANT it to look good and you WANT it to be memorable. You don't buy a shiny new car just for its function, obviously there's some element of showing off. I think people like showing people that they are married. They're in a relationship, they loved someone enough to marry (which is rare) so yeah, they can. It's your choice.

It basically confirms to God that you love eachother foreveandeverandever and such. Marriage is a religious thing, I can't let you tell me otherwise. That is solely what it's for. Society today has changed marriage, though I'm not opposed to anyone getting married (unless it's to an animal or an inanimate object...). It is definitely not pointless. Most people make it one of their goals in life even if they're not particularly religious.

The woman choice thing. It should be. Men don't have to go through the state of crazy for a whole nine months. It's easy to just say "Oh, you can give it up for adoption. I'll carry on with my job and support you. You go throw up in the bathroom all the time etc." So, um, yeah. Their body, their right.

I don't think I've missed anything else that I didn't have difficulty reading.

It basically confirms to God that you love eachother foreveandeverandever and such. Marriage is a religious thing, I can't let you tell me otherwise. That is solely what it's for. Society today has changed marriage, though I'm not opposed to anyone getting married (unless it's to an animal or an inanimate object...). It is definitely not pointless. Most people make it one of their goals in life even if they're not particularly religious.

Noooo Sixty, you were doing so well!

I consider that to be narrow minded!

I think this fits...

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=6uneIieUrgI

Do videos work yet? Edit, they do! Yay!

How does that fit at all? You're saying she deserves to have sex and NOT have to deal with the consequences?

I can see how sex until marriage is not workable for a lot of people. Why not sex until committed? IE, be in a relationship for a year or something.

The woman choice thing. It should be. Men don't have to go through the state of crazy for a whole nine months. It's easy to just say "Oh, you can give it up for adoption. I'll carry on with my job and support you. You go throw up in the bathroom all the time etc." So, um, yeah. Their body, their right.

And you call yourself a man...

Noooo Sixty, you were doing so well!

Oh dear.

And for Syntax: I think someone would realize if their condom broke immediately, not a week after. And then there's the lovely morning after pill. Hell, I'd go to the store and make it the night of pill.

How does that fit at all? You're saying she deserves to have sex and NOT have to deal with the consequences?

I can see how sex until marriage is not workable for a lot of people. Why not sex until committed? IE, be in a relationship for a year or something.

Oh, I just liked the video, that's all.

And you call yourself a man...

I'm with him on this bit.

I've missed a helluvalot.

I don't know what in my mind spurred me onto clicking that while I was eating my breakfast. That looks like the pregnancy is pretty far along, I mean, it actually looks like a human, that's why there's such a huge impact. If you showed just that li'l tadpole thing, then I think that people would think differently. I guarantee that most people think aborting at the latest (24 weeks) is wrong, but we're mostly talking about a couple of weeks before it really takes any form.

I can't contain myself from going off the subject here because I value marriage.

The cost of your wedding is up to you, the cost of literally everything is up to you. It's just the fashion that makes people spend so much money on it. I personally would because you WANT it to look good and you WANT it to be memorable. You don't buy a shiny new car just for its function, obviously there's some element of showing off. I think people like showing people that they are married. They're in a relationship, they loved someone enough to marry (which is rare) so yeah, they can. It's your choice.

I don't think I've missed anything else that I didn't have difficulty reading.
thanks andthen.

however sixty i can see why you feel so strongly and that because of religion which i will only say one thing because i do not want to insult your beliefs.

even if i believed in your religion i still would not get married, religion should have NOTHING to do with your love for another at all.

also i am glad that you do not care whether same sex marriage is allowed.

thanks andthen.

however sixty i can see why you feel so strongly and that because of religion which i will only say one thing because i do not want to insult your beliefs.

even if i believed in your religion i still would not get married, religion should have NOTHING to do with your love for another at all.

also i am glad that you do not care whether same sex marriage is allowed.

I'm afraid I don't understand. Religion teaches us that we should love and have a family, (not like I'm saying you have to, but y'know, that's what he'd like) and so marriage is a sacrament. Religion and love are closely related. Marriage has always been religious, and though it may not be now, people still do it as just... a nice thing to show someone's love. I'm sounding really fruity. If you feel so strongly you should just not get married, go fear that your wife will be hit on every time you're out. ;)

You really don't have to be married to make a statement.

ha ha an atheist will better himself for him a christian will do it for god. i don't care if my gf is hit on everytime she goes out because i trust her and she loves me. why should i care if some guy wants her if he isn't going to get her??
you don't pose a very good argument.
brawny are you referring to me or the other guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back