Abortion: Right or Wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we're just posting youtube videos

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyKc6nPw6C4&feature=related[/ame]

Note: This is illegal in America, not in Britain, at least since my last bout of research.

Abortion isn't legal in most parts of the states? Weird, it's legal here in Canada

I'm against it!
I don't think someone has to die because others couldn't think with there brains.

I also hope none here can backup: " I didn't know this could happen" (slap yourself trice if you can.)

Safe sex isn't a guarantee: The chances are 1/1000000 (I'm guessing) that you still get pregnant. If you where that lucky you should have played the lotto!

One other thing,
everything is known the moment the 2 cells merge. hair, skin, eye colour, boy or girl, etc...

but I understand that mistakes can happen. The choice is yours to live with!

Although I cant imagine myself not wanting my own baby?
Within 2 months I am going to be a father. happiest days of my life! couldn't live with myself if I didn't wanted it now and have a baby afterwards! It would drive me insane!

I'm against it!
I don't think someone has to die because others couldn't think with there brains.

I also hope none here can backup: " I didn't know this could happen" (slap yourself trice if you can.)

Safe sex isn't a guarantee: The chances are 1/1000000 (I'm guessing) that you still get pregnant. If you where that lucky you should have played the lotto!

One other thing,
everything is known the moment the 2 cells merge. hair, skin, eye colour, boy or girl, etc...

but I understand that mistakes can happen. The choice is yours to live with!

Although I cant imagine myself not wanting my own baby?
Within 2 months I am going to be a father. happiest days of my life! couldn't live with myself if I didn't wanted it now and have a baby afterwards! It would drive me insane!

It's actually more like 1/50... So for the average teen, that's like 3 pregnancies a month.

Like I said before, abortion is neither right nor wrong.

I'm against it!

Unfortunately it's been repeated a ridiculous amount of times in this and past abortion threads.. But a fetus and a small bundle of cells is not a baby, and it is not a living organism .. yet. You can't kill what hasn't been born.

Like I said before, abortion is neither right nor wrong.
I Also Said the choice is yours to live with.

Unfortunately it's been repeated a ridiculous amount of times in this and past abortion threads.. But a fetus and a small bundle of cells is not a baby, and it is not a living organism .. yet. You can't kill what hasn't been born.
So you see it as a bundle of cells and say its not a baby nor a living organism!
Guess that's true if you don't want the baby. Otherwise its your child from the Very very beginning.

Taking the possibility for it to be born and live a life is in my point of view killing!

Last edited:
I Also Said the choice is yours to live with.

Yeah, but you say it like it's a bad thing and that the person must live with the "consequences" of their decision.

Blue Whistler said:
So you see it as a bundle of cells and say its not a baby nor a living organism!
Guess that's true if you don't want the baby. Otherwise its your child from the Very very beginning.

It's true regardless, whether I want the child or not doesn't change the fact it isn't a living organism yet.

By your logic.. I would assume you're against male masturbation, every time a guy ejaculates he's killing thousands and thousands of possible babies... course, you're still killing thousands of possible babies when you ejaculate into your wife, and all the little sperm cells are racing for that #1 spot to be the new born baby. All those that fail to win the race, die.

Well, looks like you're a hypocrite now. Feel free to take your seat over there in the Unborn Baby Killing Club.

There's a very large difference between a fertilized egg and a sperm.

You know this very well and are just trying to stir something up.

There's a very large difference between a fertilized egg and a sperm.

You know this very well and are just trying to stir something up.

The only point I'm making, is that both possess the possibility to become a living, breathing baby that bring "joy" to the world. Obviously there's a large difference between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back