Abortion: Right or Wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm against it!
I don't think someone has to die because others couldn't think with there brains.

Can you think of any situation in which abortion should be allowed?

Last edited:
The only point I'm making, is that both possess the possibility to become a living, breathing baby that bring "joy" to the world. Obviously there's a large difference between the two.

if that's the case, i'm murdering millions of babies each time i wack off.

in case you didn't see the video i posted yesterday, it posed the simple question: if abortions were made illegal, what should be the punishment for it?

in case you didn't see the video i posted yesterday, it posed the simple question: if abortions were made illegal, what would be the punishment for it?

A hefty fine?

Added cost wouldn't make adoption look nicer at all 9 times out of 10.

Seriously. If I was raped and had a horrible person's child growing inside me, it's either get it the **** out of me right now, or I'll kill myself AND it. I couldn't function everyday for nine months. I already have really bad post traumatic stress regarding things in my life. I couldn't imagine what it'd be like to go through the rape everyday with sensory and auditory flashbacks every time I looked at my growing stomach in the mirror.

Situations like that, that men will NEVER EVER EVER ****ing experience or understand, lead me towards the opinion that it's ultimately a woman's choice. Everyone knows where I stand about stupid teenagers and how they should have to suffer through the nine months to learn a lesson, but rape...I'm sorry. If you're insensitive and sadistic enough to want to make raped females suffer through the most traumatizing experience of their lives for nine months, you're mind bogglingly cruel human beings.

EDIT: If you have a penis, and you want to quote this post and disagree with me, just don't. **** you.

Last edited:

I wouldn't call it killing, simply removing their chances of them being the "lucky one".

AoWFraggit said:
in case you didn't see the video i posted yesterday, it posed the simple question: if abortions were made illegal, what should be the punishment for it?

I wouldn't know, I'm not against it being legal. Would be yet another bill that takes away someone's free right to be able to do something.

BlueWhistler said:
I'm against it!
I don't think someone has to die because others couldn't think with there brains.

Not to be offensive (I'm curious), but say your wife got raped by a big ugly man.. would you choose to keep his & her child as your own and live with it, or would you request an abortion be done?

And just to point out, regardless of your decision I wouldn't be opposed to it. It's your free choice, and I respect that

Added cost wouldn't make adoption look nicer at all 9 times out of 10.

Seriously. If I was raped and had a horrible person's child growing inside me, it's either get it the **** out of me right now, or I'll kill myself AND it. I couldn't function everyday for nine months. I already have really bad post traumatic stress regarding things in my life. I couldn't imagine what it'd be like to go through the rape everyday with sensory and auditory flashbacks every time I looked at my growing stomach in the mirror.

Situations like that, that men will NEVER EVER EVER ****ing experience or understand, lead me towards the opinion that it's ultimately a woman's choice. Everyone knows where I stand about stupid teenagers and how they should have to suffer through the nine months to learn a lesson, but rape...I'm sorry. If you're insensitive and sadistic enough to want to make raped females suffer through the most traumatizing experience of their lives for nine months, you're mind bogglingly cruel human beings.

EDIT: If you have a penis, and you want to quote this post and disagree with me, just don't. **** you.

I didn't say anything about abortion not being available for rape or incest cases, or where the mother is in danger.

But in the grand scheme of things, these only make up 5% of abortions.

I don't think I'm disagreeing with you, so I'll post this anyway...

I didn't say anything about abortion not being available for rape or incest cases, or where the mother is in danger.

But in the grand scheme of things, these only make up 5% of abortions.

I don't think I'm disagreeing with you, so I'll post this anyway...
I understand that you didn't say anything regarding that.
But there are several people in this thread far more opposed than you. I find it outlandishly cruel, and my current mood permitted me to say something. I've been quite passive the last few days D:

I think those "more opposed" are simply going on what they've been told, and haven't actually sat down to think about it on any meaningful level.

Don't take it to heart too much.

I think those "more opposed" are simply going on what they've been told, and haven't actually sat down to think about it on any meaningful level.

Don't take it to heart too much.

Fair enough, I won't =)

even then there are people who get have sex with family members(whether it'd be willingly or against their will either one not right.) some might be to scared to come out saying it was there uncle's baby and for the sake of keeping the family together they get an abortion. i am not saying its right to not report the uncle they should but some people don't and just get the abortion.

i still think that abortions should be a mutual agreement among the parents.

even then there are people who get have sex with family members(whether it'd be willingly or against their will either one not right.) some might be to scared to come out saying it was there uncle's baby and for the sake of keeping the family together they get an abortion. i am not saying its right to not report the uncle they should but some people don't and just get the abortion.

i still think that abortions should be a mutual agreement among the parents.

I don't get the significance of your point there. They could just... not name the father. It's their choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back