Abortion: Right or Wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her choice not to tell them. I think she's more inclined to tell them more ABOUT the abortion than the father.

are you serious??
you think its better to tell you parents that you are having an abortion than to say your dad raped you??
what about the psychological pain that the girl will go through, and what about the dysfunctions that baby will have because dads and daughters aren't supposed to have sex.
also it is a crime to to rape as well as have sex with family members.
and do you really think that the mom is going to just let the daughter get away with not telling her who the babies dad is??
if some families kick out their children just for getting pregnant when they know the father, imagine when the daughter refuses to tell them the father.

What a horrible thing to say.

So you think it's really worth, potentially having to abort this
22-weeks.jpg

...just to have unprotected sex? The image above, was result of a saline abortion.

You know, it's not always a completely undeveloped 'thing' that's aborted. There's reports that some aborted babies cry.
I think when it gets to the stage where it's a near-developed child, then there should only be an incredibly good reason to abort that child.

I don't think abortions should be allowed anywhere after 2 months, let alone that far...

A woman would know she was pregnant after one month at the most, right?

are you serious??
you think its better to tell you parents that you are having an abortion than to say your dad raped you??
what about the psychological pain that the girl will go through, and what about the dysfunctions that baby will have because dads and daughters aren't supposed to have sex.
also it is a crime to to rape as well as have sex with family members.
and do you really think that the mom is going to just let the daughter get away with not telling her who the babies dad is??
if some families kick out their children just for getting pregnant when they know the father, imagine when the daughter refuses to tell them the father.

Uh, you just made up a lot of assumptions.

She doesn't have to tell anyone the father if she doesn't want to, but if she was having an abortion (for whatever reason) then she should most definitely tell her parents. It's just something you can't keep away from people unless you're an adult.

Also, incest is wrong for some people. It's their own free will and people can do whatever they want. It's not a legitimate reason to abort a child. They can have sex all they want if they're of age and both willing. Not saying that I'd get anything about doing anyone in my family, but there's people who do.

I know "psychological pain", and someone has the right to talk about their abortion with someone. It's the law that they offer this service, you don't have to if you don't want to. I don't know what psychological pain you're telling me I'm supposed to be against, because I wouldn't inflict it on people/leave them with it.

There's no way in hell someone can legally boot someone underage out of their house.

I don't think abortions should be allowed anywhere after 2 months, let alone that far...

A woman would know she was pregnant after one month at the most, right?

Plenty of reasons to miss periods, she might just wait to the next one to be sure. That's two months right there.

legally or not people still kick out their kids, also those weren't assumptions they were scenarios, all of which that have happened numerous times.
also why wouldn't she get an abortion if someone in her family raped her that absurd.

Plenty of reasons to miss periods, she might just wait to the next one to be sure. That's two months right there.

Well you'd think that if they were having unprotected sex and missed a period after they would be smart enough to take a pregnancy test.

But I guess some people are just that stupid...

Contraversial subject..

...And here's my contraversial opinion. It's up to the mother. Throughout the term. The fetus is a part of the mother, and as such, is up to the mother what to do with it. If she chooses to abort, I say let her. Of course, the baby should at least be attempted to be saved (either through incubation etc... or through a willing surragacy) if the abortion does allow it to be, and should be put up for adoption or such.

As far as I'm concerned, the baby isn't an individual until it is seperated from the mother. Until that happens, the mother is in charge. After that happens... Well every individual deserves the best survival chances we can give it.

Of course, I also think that mothers should decide with the father, but obviously that isn't enforcable (and can be dubious in certain circumstances, but by no means is it the typical situation).

chewy said:
Well you'd think that if they were having unprotected sex and missed a period after they would be smart enough to take a pregnancy test.
Your reasoning is flawed. For a start, if you're unhealthily thin, you don't always get periods. Secondly, condoms can break, the pill can be neutralised (anti-biotics do that, or through diahorrea). Thirdly, some people (especially obese) don't always know they're pregnant until it finally drops out (I know, kinda wierd but it does happen). Kinda implies that things would be working relatively usual. It is also possible to have bleeding whilst pregnant (although less blood will pass).

It's amazing a guy saying all this stuff isn't it?!

Last edited:
contraversial subject..

...and here's my contraversial opinion. It's up to the mother. Throughout the term. The fetus is a part of the mother, and as such, is up to the mother what to do with it. If she chooses to abort, i say let her. Of course, the baby should at least be attempted to be saved (either through incubation etc... Or through a willing surragacy) if the abortion does allow it to be, and should be put up for adoption or such.

As far as i'm concerned, the baby isn't an individual until it is seperated from the mother. Until that happens, the mother is in charge. After that happens... Well every individual deserves the best survival chances we can give it.

Of course, i also think that mothers should decide with the father, but obviously that isn't enforcable (and can be dubious in certain circumstances, but by no means is it the typical situation).

Your reasoning is flawed. For a start, if you're unhealthily thin, you don't always get periods. Secondly, condoms can break, the pill can be neutralised (anti-biotics do that, or through diahorrea). Thirdly, some people (especially obese) don't always know they're pregnant until it finally drops out (i know, kinda wierd but it does happen). Kinda implies that things would be working relatively usual. It is also possible to have bleeding whilst pregnant (although less blood will pass).

squall is completely right!!!!

That's what i said like 50 posts ago!

legally or not people still kick out their kids, also those weren't assumptions they were scenarios, all of which that have happened numerous times.
also why wouldn't she get an abortion if someone in her family raped her that absurd.

OKAYOKAYOKAY. She has every right if anyone rapes her to abort. That is an appalling situation, and I'm sure that most people would wish to abort. But, if she's having sex with someone in her family and is doing it WILLINGLY then incest shouldn't be a legitimate reason to abort. Rape most definitely is. She can use whatever excuse (if you want to call it that) she wanted, even that she isn't just prepared to have a baby. That is a good enough reason to abort in my eyes. However, to say it's just because it's incest is absurd when it's consenting. There's not enough research saying that there might be tiny problems with the kid because of this.

or just to afraid and turn to denial.

Well, um, yeah. I direct you to Squall's post, but stress can too. He actually knows how women work.

Your reasoning is flawed. For a start, if you're unhealthily thin, you don't always get periods. Secondly, condoms can break, the pill can be neutralised (anti-biotics do that, or through diahorrea). Thirdly, some people (especially obese) don't always know they're pregnant until it finally drops out (I know, kinda wierd but it does happen). Kinda implies that things would be working relatively usual. It is also possible to have bleeding whilst pregnant (although less blood will pass).

Sorry, I don't have much knowledge on bleeding vaginas.

For the record I'm for abortions until to the point where they can feel stuff...

I'm happy I don't post here anymore, its more fun reading the post and not getting flamed at :)

Uh, you just made up a lot of assumptions.

She doesn't have to tell anyone the father if she doesn't want to, but if she was having an abortion (for whatever reason) then she should most definitely tell her parents. It's just something you can't keep away from people unless you're an adult.

Also, incest is wrong for some people. It's their own free will and people can do whatever they want. It's not a legitimate reason to abort a child. They can have sex all they want if they're of age and both willing. Not saying that I'd get anything about doing anyone in my family, but there's people who do.

I know "psychological pain", and someone has the right to talk about their abortion with someone. It's the law that they offer this service, you don't have to if you don't want to. I don't know what psychological pain you're telling me I'm supposed to be against, because I wouldn't inflict it on people/leave them with it.

There's no way in hell someone can legally boot someone underage out of their house.

I'd rather spend the $10 on a pregnancy test after the first one.

I'd rather spend the $10 on a pregnancy test after the first one.

I'm sure everyone would, but there are people who think their periods are completely normal late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back