Abortion: Right or Wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKAYOKAYOKAY. She has every right if anyone rapes her to abort. That is an appalling situation, and I'm sure that most people would wish to abort. But, if she's having sex with someone in her family and is doing it WILLINGLY then incest shouldn't be a legitimate reason to abort. Rape most definitely is. She can use whatever excuse (if you want to call it that) she wanted, even that she isn't just prepared to have a baby. That is a good enough reason to abort in my eyes. However, to say it's just because it's incest is absurd when it's consenting. There's not enough research saying that there might be tiny problems with the kid because of this.

Well, um, yeah. I direct you to Squall's post, but stress can too. He actually knows how women work.

what about if the girl is a minor??
its wrong for a parent to have sex with an underage child because they aren't ready to make those decisions.
thank you for nice debate i like it :]

what about if the girl is a minor??
its wrong for a parent to have sex with an underage child because they aren't ready to make those decisions.
thank you for nice debate i like it :]

I've already stated it's fine if they're of legal age. Otherwise, no.

Contraversial subject..

...And here's my contraversial opinion. It's up to the mother. Throughout the term. The fetus is a part of the mother, and as such, is up to the mother what to do with it. If she chooses to abort, I say let her. Of course, the baby should at least be attempted to be saved (either through incubation etc... or through a willing surragacy) if the abortion does allow it to be, and should be put up for adoption or such.

As far as I'm concerned, the baby isn't an individual until it is seperated from the mother. Until that happens, the mother is in charge. After that happens... Well every individual deserves the best survival chances we can give it.

Of course, I also think that mothers should decide with the father, but obviously that isn't enforcable (and can be dubious in certain circumstances, but by no means is it the typical situation).

Your reasoning is flawed. For a start, if you're unhealthily thin, you don't always get periods. Secondly, condoms can break, the pill can be neutralised (anti-biotics do that, or through diahorrea). Thirdly, some people (especially obese) don't always know they're pregnant until it finally drops out (I know, kinda wierd but it does happen). Kinda implies that things would be working relatively usual. It is also possible to have bleeding whilst pregnant (although less blood will pass).

It's amazing a guy saying all this stuff isn't it?!

Wait, so you would let her abort even after 24 weeks?

Also, it really isn't that amazing. You just happened to get the same random Wiki article that I did.

Wait, so you would let her abort even after 24 weeks?
Yes. But that doesn't mean we have to let the fetus die if we can help it.

Also, it really isn't that amazing. You just happened to get the same random Wiki article that I did.
Actually, I didn't use wikipedia. I didn't use anything. It's part of the random acquired information I've learnt from an outspoken girlfriend.

Yes. But that doesn't mean we have to let the fetus die if we can help it.

Actually, I didn't use wikipedia. I didn't use anything. It's part of the random acquired information I've learnt from an outspoken girlfriend.

Well, either way, you shouldn't further the idea that men don't know anything about women. :smilewinkgrin:

Well, either way, you shouldn't further the idea that men don't know anything about women. :smilewinkgrin:
Lol. Though to be fair, I don't think many guys really know much about that side of life to be honest. It would be funny seeing their reactions to watching a birth live. Yes, they usually poop themselves. Along with other stuff like afterbirth.

Hope nobody is eating while reading this... :smilewinkgrin:

I don't want to make anyone mad at me lol; in fact, I had this disscussion in College already. It should be up to the Female if she wants to get rid of the baby or not. I'm not against abortion and I'm not for it either, it should be the females decision. The media should stay out of other peoples lives. If a female was raped, then they should have a right. What if they find out that the baby will have a birth defect. I know someone who was going to have a baby but the doctor said to her that her baby was going to have twins joined at the head and couldn't be separated. She got an abortion. I don't blame her. Would you rather see a child suffer and get made fun of at school. I wouldn't. Its not a sin, it should be legal. Animals kill there babies all the time if they don't want it. We are no different than animals. How come when a dog doesn't want there young they eat the puppy, but when we get rid of the baby, its such a big deal? People kill other people in WAR for crying out loud and they get medals for it. No! but don't kill the baby, its murder:nono:

I don't want to make anyone mad at me lol; in fact, I had this disscussion in College already. It should be up to the Female if she wants to get rid of the baby or not. I'm not against abortion and I'm not for it either, it should be the females decision. The media should stay out of other peoples lives. If a female was raped, then they should have a right. What if they find out that the baby will have a birth defect. I know someone who was going to have a baby but the doctor said to her that her baby was going to have twins joined at the head and couldn't be separated. She got an abortion. I don't blame her. Would you rather see a child suffer and get made fun of at school. I wouldn't. Its not a sin, it should be legal. Animals kill there babies all the time if they don't want it. We are no different than animals. How come when a dog doesn't want there young they eat the puppy, but when we get rid of the baby, its such a big deal? People kill other people in WAR for crying out loud and they get medals for it. No! but don't kill the baby, its murder:nono:

The situations which you bring up only happen a fraction of the time. What about all those people who just didn't want it?

And what about the father? He had a part in making the baby as well, why does it not matter at all after that?

Finally, if we are all just animals, you wouldn't mind if I just came over to your house and murdered you because I felt like it?

We are humans, we are civilized, stop trying to bring us back down.

The situations which you bring up only happen a fraction of the time. What about all those people who just didn't want it?

And what about the father? He had a part in making the baby as well, why does it not matter at all after that?

Finally, if we are all just animals, you wouldn't mind if I just came over to your house and murdered you because I felt like it?

We are humans, we are civilized, stop trying to bring us back down.

we are animals who think we are civilized lol take a look around you. Look on the news. people are killing, raping, etc all the time. WE ARE ANIMALS! animals do it all the time. yea, we might be educated but that doesn't mean sh!@! If you wanted to murder me go ahead. It should be up to the father too, if he wants the baby then he should get it. but if he and she decides that they dont want the baby then they should have a right to get rid of the baby. what does it matter to you. If they just didn't want it, then let them get rid of the baby. Would you rather have a baby growing up to losers for parents? Answere that question. I rather see a baby die then get fu!@#$% abused by moron parents. You got to open your mind. Its not murder either. its okay to kill in war and kill people on death row, but dont let the parents get rid of the baby. Its a way of life get over it.

Animals think this is okay, we have consciences.

I'm not going to come around to your house, challenge you in combat and then eat you. I view that as kind of wrong.

Plus, God states that we're better than mere animals. ;)

Animals think this is okay, we have consciences.

I'm not going to come around to your house, challenge you in combat and then eat you. I view that as kind of wrong.

Oh, please. Humans have been killing each other for ages now. That, and not every single person shares the same view on death and murder. For some, it becomes an obsession. Also, there have been various known cannibalistic tribes.

Plus, God states that we're better than mere animals. ;)

Not everyone here believes in God and or shares the same religious view as you. Some prefer to look at evolution as to the reason of our existence.

Last edited:
Uh, yes. I believe in evolution. We just shouldn't eradicate the laws saying murder is wrong just to resort to being like animals. It's barbaric.

Oh, please. Humans have been killing each other for ages now. That, and not every single person shares the same view on death and murder. For some, it becomes an obsession. Also, there have been various known cannibalistic tribes.

Not everyone here believes in God and or shares the same religious view as you. Some prefer to look at evolution as to the reason of our existence.

100% Right!

Uh, yes. I believe in evolution. We just shouldn't eradicate the laws saying murder is wrong just to resort to being like animals. It's barbaric.

The only thing keeping this world together is Education and Laws, hell that doesn't even help half the time. Priests rapping boys, governments lying to all of us, religion bullsh!@ messing with our minds, etc. Oh yea we are civilized alright.:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back