Back to School

freshmen friday is a myth. ive never seen one freshmen paddled, stuffed in a locker or garbage can and/or have piss balloons thrown at them. which is a crying shame.

you seniors need to get your friggin act together and start giving these kids hell!

ughh...i go back on the 20th of this month....man i REALLI dont wanna go back... school sucks...well the school im going to.i wanted to switch schools but i didnt which was a stupid move...well im going to be a sophmore.

Nemoso said:
freshmen friday is a myth. ive never seen one freshmen paddled, stuffed in a locker or garbage can and/or have piss balloons thrown at them. which is a crying shame.

you seniors need to get your friggin act together and start giving these kids hell!

Something similar to this..

Link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=cSCUa6-kMUU&mode=related&search=

As for senior pranks on freshman I believe that has come to an end.. Never had that when I was attending high school.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Hey guys, does your school give an option to get college credits?

At my school, we have the 'edison option' (edison is the nearest college). Basically, you take a few classes at the high school (sometimes only one) and then you drive to edison and sit in on college lectures and do college hw, etc.

Anyway, if you do the 'edison option' for 2 years, then after highschool you go into college as a JUNIOR! Sounds great, I know. I want to do it, but none of my friends want to. I wouldn't get to see any of them and I think it would only be cool if I could drive up there with a buddy n talk during lectures w/ them and stuff. Going by myself and only being able to see my friends on the weekends would be no fun.

Do you think I should do it?

Yeah man, you should definantly do it. That's one thing I regret about high school is not taking college credit classes.

the seniors at my school never stuffed freshman in lockers or garbage cans, they just did small things, examples, tripping them, punching freshman as hard as they directly in the back, and pushing freshman boys "awkwardly" into random girls, and that was it

gh05t said:
ughh...i go back on the 20th of this month....man i REALLI dont wanna go back... school sucks...well the school im going to.i wanted to switch schools but i didnt which was a stupid move...well im going to be a sophmore.

You think you had it bad?
I went to a Catholic school.
A Catholic girls' school.
We had to wear blazers and have pleats 3.5 centimetres apart in our skirt

MysticGohan said:
^no wonder you said in your last post "iyes i can get away from the girls" or something like that, man that must have been horrable...

Like a drill to my eyeballs.

8th grade, September 4th Can't wait to see my friends..=D School is sooo awesome, i hate summer because theres NOTHING to do in my neighborhood, I am gonna be nervous in 9th due to all the higher up grades making fun of the freshman XD, O well i will tough it out

*year goes by*
Well first day of freshman i got pushed into my locker....I managed to tough it out and only cry for 7 minutes..Then during lunch time i got laughed at and pointed at and just went into the bathroom and cried...(i would rather not speak about how long i cried for..)

Hopefully its not bad...If anyone is going into 10th please tell meh how bad it is?

steelersfatboy said:
the seniors at my school never stuffed freshman in lockers or garbage cans, they just did small things, examples, tripping them, punching freshman as hard as they directly in the back, and pushing freshman boys "awkwardly" into random girls, and that was it

They ever book freshman? Like you see a freshman walking down the hallways with a ton of books in their hands and you just smash your first into their books and they go flying everywhere. My oh my is that satisfying.

Sillyhat said:
They ever book freshman? Like you see a freshman walking down the hallways with a ton of books in their hands and you just smash your first into their books and they go flying everywhere. My oh my is that satisfying.
its never happened to me, but i have seen it happen to a nerd, he was carrying like 7 books between his chin and arms, a senior pushed the books off him and they flew everywhere, and the senior said "you dropped your books" and everyone laughed, including me, even though it was sad for the kid

Curtain said:
8th grade, September 4th Can't wait to see my friends..=D School is sooo awesome, i hate summer because theres NOTHING to do in my neighborhood, I am gonna be nervous in 9th due to all the higher up grades making fun of the freshman XD, O well i will tough it out

*year goes by*
Well first day of freshman i got pushed into my locker....I managed to tough it out and only cry for 7 minutes..Then during lunch time i got laughed at and pointed at and just went into the bathroom and cried...(i would rather not speak about how long i cried for..)

Hopefully its not bad...If anyone is going into 10th please tell meh how bad it is?
its not as bad as you might think, if your school is like mine, you'll basically get tripped and pushed a few times, and beware if your behind a hot chick and a senior is behind you, he will push you into her and she think you grabbed her ass..... or somthin worse! DON, DON, DON..........

Curtain said:

*year goes by*

They pick on cute kids too? There is no end to it all...

Well, let me tell you what girls do...

They just constantly throw little bits of objects at you, constantly.

It's mostly verbal abuse with the normal "freak" and "get a haircut" thing, they're not that imaginative.

Back