Back to School

I start my second year of uni on the 20 something of September, so i still have a good month and a bit :cool:

Man I miss 6th form though, and just school for that matter, it was so much fun and so easy, it was the biggest sit off ever...uni is hard and requires work :( saying that, I don't have as much work as most subjects do, so thank f*ck for that!

Uh...I really don't like school, so I personally can't agree with you, but my ADD is really the main reason for that...y'know, besides it being a total waste of my time =P

school is fun for me because i took all my hard courses already and now i can be a total slacker with BS courses this year! im so happy!

I've got about four to five courses max.. Should be a good year.. However it's going to take time to adjust to my new schedule let alone college life. Must say high school went by quite fast.

We leave school at 16, so now I'm going to college to kick ass and get away from girls, and get a free bus pass.

^More Fresh Meat!
*Slams MysticGohan into locker and then throws him into the trash can*

BTW: Is friends mom hot? eh...

why does everyone wait till there senior year to goof around and BS? i took my hard classes last year as a freshman and im taking the rest of them as a sophmore this year, but i still goof off and do BS with my friends, and i still manage to get decent grades, thats all high school is about, just goofing off, being imature and girls :)

Lol Steelersfatboy, Well I don't goof off that much because I know what grades I get in High School can affect me for the rest of my life. Hoping to get a free college scholarship though =], I am a Freshman taking Honors Math =]

i took geometry, biology, and worldstudies as a freshman and those were hard as hell, and i got B's throughout the year in all my classes, and still had plenty of time to goof off, lol, high school is supposed to the best 4 years of your life, where you get to do everything you want with many responsibilities and without the pressure of being an adult

steelersfatboy said:
why does everyone wait till there senior year to goof around and BS? i took my hard classes last year as a freshman and im taking the rest of them as a sophmore this year, but i still goof off and do BS with my friends, and i still manage to get decent grades, thats all high school is about, just goofing off, being imature and girls :)
I think that part of it is due to the fact that senior year grades mean little or nothing towards getting into college. They might already accept you before seeing your senior year grades and therefore you just need to remain 'decent' so they dont give you the boot.

I goof off a fair amount and I get all A's. I know this is pretty risky guys, but my senior year I plan on getting...
A couple B's :yikes:

Damn my inability to get bad grades...

People act well behaved when they first enter a school, it's only natural knowing they'd get beaten up by the four or so more years above them. They know they're the lowest of the bunch, and they don't know much about it, they don't know what teachers could ruin their lives together.

And, in primary school, I got taught that you have to be so well behaved, and everyone was, then we progressed into assholes.

I did my work experience in my old primary school, it was quite odd seeing how polite the little kids were, they were all like "Oh my God, she swore!" when someone said something like crap. I suppose it is to due to when they become detatched from their parents they switch into little sob mode and start swearing, smoking and everything else.

Fact of life, you will be eaten alive being in the lowest school year until you get to college when they're different ages.

^Just be a teacher's pet for the first month. From then on you can do anything you want. anything.

Back