Back to School

LevesqueIsKing said:
^Just be a teacher's pet for the first month. From then on you can do anything you want. anything.
exactly, high school students can get away with anything, as long as nobody gets caught with drugs or nobody brings a gun to school

Reasons why this year will be better then last:

-No longer a freshman
-Easier Classes
-Have classes w/ more friends
-Can drive
-Can drive to school!
-Have a job (Have money)

I'm actually semi-excited for this year...

I'm finally a senior! High school went by too quick and I know I'm gonna be sad when it ends. College is going to be tough..I go back to school on August 29th. I'm excited!

steelersfatboy said:
ha your a middle schooler.................. your going to love high school kid

ya i know, it sounds kool :cool: lol im the penquin getting slapped, im always getting bullied

Attachments

• i85372360_42328_4.gif
    i85372360_42328_4.gif
    37.5 KB · Views: 29
The first years in my school go back a week earlier to know their way around because we'd laugh at them and lead them in the wrong direction...

Hey guys, does your school give an option to get college credits?

At my school, we have the 'edison option' (edison is the nearest college). Basically, you take a few classes at the high school (sometimes only one) and then you drive to edison and sit in on college lectures and do college hw, etc.

Anyway, if you do the 'edison option' for 2 years, then after highschool you go into college as a JUNIOR! Sounds great, I know. I want to do it, but none of my friends want to. I wouldn't get to see any of them and I think it would only be cool if I could drive up there with a buddy n talk during lectures w/ them and stuff. Going by myself and only being able to see my friends on the weekends would be no fun.

Do you think I should do it?

start my 3rd year of college on the 29th, a little more than 24 hours after tiger woods pga tour 2008 is released.

I would assume that there are no courses scheduled over weekends. A brief summary of college.. Usually College schedules are a lot smaller compared to high school. For example in high school you may be required to take 8 courses. Where in College you have to take a maximum of four. Another thing to point out is that the courses can be spread throughout the day. So you may only be taking one course/day. Which may be the case for me.

tijuana1 said:
You start school and then have a weekend? :lol:
omg....i read the colors......i got skills

um.....i graduated :lol:....just warning u about seniors dumping u head first into a garbage can........dont worry....i never done it.....im very nice to people

yeah college freashmen.....

@ syntax- exactly....but mines are in the morning.....

Last edited:
Back