Confirmed: No Online for Metroid Prime 3

MysticGohan said:
dood, i would have to disagree.i think halo has a great story, and an aswome online mode.

Yes it has a good story, which is why they are making it a movie. But a good story does not = a good campaign.

vagrant said:
Yes it has a good story, which is why they are making it a movie. But a good story does not = a good campaign.
:wtf: Things don't get made into movies because they have good storylines. They get made into movies because they're popular. Heck, they'd make a movie out of pac-man if they thought they could get away with it!

Come to think of it, wasn't that Ghostbusters?! Lol.

The movie got canned if I remember right.

Actually the quote for why they were making halo into a movie was because of the power of the franchise and the immersive story. Or something along the lines.

And the movie is still slated, they just halted developement for a little while months ago.

I just saved $50. I wasn't impressed with Metroid Prime 1 or 2, but due to the lack of online multiplayer choices for the Wii Metroid Prime 3 had a chance...had.

Well if you wanna miss out on what Play called "the biggest revolution in FPS gaming since Halo" then go ahead :)

Jay61 said:
Well if you wanna miss out on what Play called "the biggest revolution in FPS gaming since Halo" then go ahead :)

I already used that quote once this week. You have to allow 5 days for cooldown.

OK well kinda already saw this comming months and months ago so i dont really mind, i agree that MPH online multiplayer is good but its not the best (still bloody fun though). I think id rather the move that ninty took putting resources into single player.

nintendo is crap to the consumer i mean focusing on ssmb shutup microsoft realses practicly every game online i mean nintendo sucks they cant do ****

kevbomac05 said:
nintendo is crap to the consumer i mean focusing on ssmb shutup microsoft realses practicly every game online i mean nintendo sucks they cant do ****

You are so wise. If I could go back in time and be 10 again, I would want to be JUST like you.

kevbomac05 said:
thats possibly the most short sighted BS comment ive seen all day! go back to your 360 then.

kevbomac05 said:
Where to start...

1. Stop swearing unless you want to be banned.
2. You're an idiot.
3. Nintendo has done a vast amount for the industry throughout it's lifespan.
4. You're an idiot.
5. Grammar is your friend. It makes you sound less like an idiot.
6. You're an idiot. I know this is the third time, but I just wanted to stress it.
7. Provide examples of "Nintendo being crap".

Squall7 said:
Where to start...

1. Stop swearing unless you want to be banned.
2. You're an idiot.
3. Nintendo has done a vast amount for the industry throughout it's lifespan.
4. You're an idiot.
5. Grammar is your friend. It makes you sound less like an idiot.
6. You're an idiot. I know this is the third time, but I just wanted to stress it.
7. Provide examples of "Nintendo being crap".

lol man couldnt have said it better - *repped*

umn they never release games online and that is where u will keep coming back and playing, and everyone needs shutup i made a statement and if i wanted to be in school i still mess around i get fs but anyways im not 10 im 15 so shut the hell up

Back