Gears of War is Overrated...

Axtlar said:
Cubano mejor callate el hocico pendejo...you can't compare Zelda with GoW, they are different types of games to start with, you idiot!
he wasnt comparing

Actually it was: wEaksaUce

i know but i was to lazy to type out that name :thumbsup:

alocubano1110 said:
youre just mad cuz you waited 14 hours inline for an allright game(zelda)

Atleast im not happy about sucking microsofts cock like u
Besides, GoW is actually an alright game, Zeldas an amazing game

You're comparing two different things! Gears of War is an over-the-shoulder shooter, and Zelda is a fantasy/RPG. It's like comparing apples to boats.

NintendoGamer said:
Atleast im not happy about sucking microsofts cock like u
Besides, GoW is actually an alright game, Zeldas an amazing game
Whats with this whole thing about sucking microsofts dick! I agree with GoW are 2 tottaly different games so you can't really say wich one is better. But nintendogamer, just because someone likes the 360 doesn't mean that you can start flaming them. LONG LIVE WII60!

As I myself read these 5 pages of posts i begin to form my own opinions as to which game (But come on, we all know this is about the systems themselves not the game) is the better one.

As i read further i come to more of an understanding that cognitive dissonance will not exist for long ; With that thought in mind, no one would ever win this argument. No one ever could, atleast....not unless everyone had purchased both 360 and Wii. Then cognitive dissonance would not have existed in the first place... Or maybe it would have? Just everyone would express it against the same machine for the same short period of time.

@OP: It was awesome and was somewhat overrated. It certainly isn't the best game in all of history but it does certainly deserve GotY (right next to Zelda). Graphics were great, story was great, gameplay was great, LAN play is crap. I just wish they could have had at least 4 player dm on the same console. Online is fun but I just can't play it with my friends when they come over

COLDshiver said:
@OP: It was awesome and was somewhat overrated. It certainly isn't the best game in all of history but it does certainly deserve GotY (right next to Zelda). Graphics were great, story was great, gameplay was great, LAN play is crap. I just wish they could have had at least 4 player dm on the same console. Online is fun but I just can't play it with my friends when they come over
theres not much more you could ask for from a game (graphics, story, gameplay)
so your countering your own argument about it being ovverated :idea:

sovieto said:
theres not much more you could ask for from a game (graphics, story, gameplay)
so your countering your own argument about it being ovverated

I said great, which i would say is better than average. It's just not 'outstanding' or 'half-life amazing'. The hype made it seem so much better but then when i played it, it was above average, not that spectacular. Multiplayer is a big part of a game in my book, and without a Single system LAN option it's a big let down for me.

Every game is either overrated or underrated, get used to being in an imperfect world please!

Gears of war is one of my fave games. i'm lovin my 360 wii combo :smilewinkgrin:

Back