Gears of War is Overrated...

I own a 360 and a Wii. Online gaming is HUGE and will be a even bigger part of the video game future. Halo3 will create HUGE xbox360 sales for MS come Holiday 07. I love my Wii for certain reason but I love my XBOX360 for different reasons. They are two different style consoles. If you can afford to have both your lucky. It's AWESOME.

climbatiz said:
yeah, but its preety d*** good. its like the best game the 360 has had lately... until halo 3 :O
Gears of War is fun but it get's old fast online. and the single player is TOO short. I'm looking forward to a sequal. Rainbow 6 Vegas is a better game IMO.

i play my 360 more lately i've finished all my wii games, zelda wario wii play and sports can anyone recommend any REALLY good wii games coz at the moment its just the virtual console that keeps it plugged into the tv.

CaptainPeeJ said:
Gears of War is fun but it get's old fast online. and the single player is TOO short. I'm looking forward to a sequal. Rainbow 6 Vegas is a better game IMO.
you gotota get good online

Halo3 will create HUGE xbox360 sales for MS come Holiday 07.

Agreed. People with 360s (like me) will be swarming the stores to get Halo 3 (like me). Those without 360s will most likely get a 360 when the halo release comes close.

i dont think Halo 3 will rack in HUGE sales for the system, because most people who are halo fans already have an xbox, the only other people who will buy it are the people waiting for halo 3 and people who go: oh this game must be awesome

which truly i think its kinda overrated (basically cause halo 2 sucks xD)

Sovieto said:
i dont think Halo 3 will rack in HUGE sales for the system, basically cause halo 2 sucks xD)
WHAT! WHO ARE YOU! HALO 2 IS TRULY AWESOME!WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT SOVIETO:eek:!!! you of all people who are like the main xbox supporter on this site, and your saying halo 2 sucked, SHAME ON YOU!

But it does...

Halo 2 is way overrated. It has gotten to a point where all you hear on that game are kids whining about their level or people cheating to get their level up. That is why I moved onto Gears. I'm with Sovieto on this however I will probably end up purchasing a copy of H3.

lol id rather have halo 2 than gears of war lol.why cause id rather have a game that you can just go out and just kill any enemy than hide and crap ohh and hide and peek skrew that **** go out and just go out shooting lol .. but id rather have bf2 and bf2142 than any other shoooter lol nothing beats having 64 players on the field killing eachother lol

Halo 2 will go down in history on how great it was. Trust me on that. As far as Gears of War goes. Me personally I don't have it yet. But some of the people here are such fanboys that like jump on someone for liking an X-box game. seriously, if you don't like x-box that much, then you're probably not mature enough to be posting in this forum. Let people have their opinion without you kicking and flailing.

Hybrid said:
WHAT! WHO ARE YOU! HALO 2 IS TRULY AWESOME!WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT SOVIETO:eek:!!! you of all people who are like the main xbox supporter on this site, and your saying halo 2 sucked, SHAME ON YOU!
lol, aggreed. i am even shocked! thats a true shocker! :yikes:

I think Halo 3 will be huge for microsoft. Think of how many ppl are going to go out and buy Crackdown (which is awesome btw) just 4 the halo 3 online beta! I agree it could mostly end up just being halo fanboys buying it but it could also be a huge hit.(btw) GoW is still an awesome gaming overrated or not!

the point is that M$ needs Halo 3 to be a sucess... and ive stated this many times! just look at HALO 3 topics!

NintendoGamer said:
I played GoW @ my friends house... I found it to be good, but not AMAZING like everyone was saying it to be...Rather I found NBA 2k7 online in a league and with friends much much funner

sometimes that depends on a persons opinion. just like im sure their is people who will play Twilight Princess and say it wasn't amazing as other told them that it was. It's because what one person likes within a game another person may think is stupid. That is why i always try to make sure that when i get a new game and look at reviews their is pros as well as cons too so i can see the way they are judging the game.

your only sayin that because you havent actualy played it the whole way through the best game out this year and iv got to say zelda on the wii isnt up to that much either i thought it would be more of a sword fight game its a bit more like a problem solvin game its kind of rubbish

Back