Home

Ruman said:
Sovieto is apparently smarter than all of you, not necessairly because he's very smart (no offense) but because you're all idiots.

I get the feeling you and Sovieto are in a relationship or something....just because we don't agree with you doesn't mean we're idiots asswipe. The fact is that Sony copied Nintendo's idea once again. It may look fancy and it might be 100x more expansive/complicated but the bottom line is that in the end it still won't convince people to go out and drop $600 for a machine. Added to the fact that its going to get very boring very quickly I'm not really worried about it. Part of the charm of Miis is that its a very simplistic system that ANYONE regardless of age can enjoy. So go ahead and make fun of it if it makes you feel better about Sony's pathetic 1+ million sales in units. The rest of us will continue to enjoy Nintendo's superior games and the innovation that they've always brought to the gaming community.

sagema said:
Reminder: This is the same company that showed us a flawless affordable system with $40 games, and promises of chocolate covered roads. When they finally launch the PS3 it doesn't have backwards compatibility working. All the promises turn into lies. If you expect Home not to follow at least some of the trend you must send me $20. I promise you the best pm response ever. Now send me $20. Since you are the forgetful type you won't remember.

British accent doesn't always equal smart.

Reminder: When Nintendo promise u something, you'll get it.
Oh yes u will
But WHEN, is the issue.

Id rather have something with a few fixable flaws than to wait 1/2 a year or even a full year for something which i hardly know about>?

MasterJedi2U said:
The fact is that Sony copied Nintendo's idea once again.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, how long do YOU think it takes to develop an infrastructure like Home? Build the backend, polish the frontend, art direction, 3D modeling, and physics engine?

If you say 3 months, we'll all know that either you're quite young and don't know much about game development or that your brain can't quite think logically at times. How many games go into beta after 4 months? I think a little common sense will benefit us all. Thanks.

Eventually Home's novelty will wear off and it'll start to be ignored, it may takes months, it may take years but in the end it'll become pointless. Don't get me wrong, I think it's a great idea but at the end of the day you're over-hyping it. I've said this in another thread but, the only things that I think are actually good are the ability to join PS3 games with people and, in the future, download movie content.

Chaz said:
Eventually Home's novelty will wear off and it'll start to be ignored, it may takes months, it may take years but in the end it'll become pointless. Don't get me wrong, I think it's a great idea but at the end of the day you're over-hyping it. I've said this in another thread but, the only things that I think are actually good are the ability to join PS3 games with people and, in the future, download movie content.
with the ability to hang out with friends, meet new people, and earn new stuff, i dont think it will wear off at all

It makes Miis look like crap. Then again even though Miis are too simple for their own good, they retain their own style, with this it's just realistic.

Eh I guess it depends on your tastes. I like a little of both.

But yeah, it sounds friggin awesome but I'm still critical...could be gimmicky. You have to admit though this beats some cruddy voting channel OMG!!

So far all you can do with miis really is have them to play in mediocre mainstream Wii games. Sure they can show up in a few games, but besides that they're kind of lame.

Sovieto said:
with the ability to hang out with friends, meet new people, and earn new stuff, i dont think it will wear off at all
wow super fun !!!

"come on virtual friend let`s go to our virtual party and talk with virtual people and take a virtual drink or dance in the virtual dance hall"

come on !

there is a real world you know ? with all this stuff and 10000 times better !!!!

LOL....Like, "OMG do you wanna go to Virtua Club!? I hear the DJ there is SO AWESOME! We might even SCORE 2nite! What virtual clothes are you planning on wearing?"

Chaz said:

It wont end. The Mii channel on the wii was horrible and that faded within a week lol. This HOME is too big and just too much to do to wear off.

MasterJedi2U said:
LOL....Like, "OMG do you wanna go to Virtua Club!? I hear the DJ there is SO AWESOME! We might even SCORE 2nite! What virtual clothes are you planning on wearing?"

Like! OMG!! You wanna make another dumb Jack Black Mii? Wanna run in my parade?!!!!!! And then make another Jack Black but make him skinny?!!!! HA HA HA! Noob!

Farid said:
wow super fun !!!

"come on virtual friend let`s go to our virtual party and talk with virtual people and take a virtual drink or dance in the virtual dance hall"

come on !

there is a real world you know ? with all this stuff and 10000 times better !!!!
yah i love how you people try to make everyone out to be a loser to make yourself feel better
HEY LETS GO PLAY TENNIS BY SWINGING A WAND, oh wait! why not play real tennis? or shoot a real gun? or go real bowling?
Argument backfired and set.

anyways, its better than: Hey i have over 5 color options for my shirt! lets go play wii play and hope this guy appears on one of the games, or march in a useless mii parade! oh the possiblities!

Sovieto said:
yah i love how you people try to make everyone out to be a loser to make yourself feel better
HEY LETS GO PLAY TENNIS BY SWINGING A WAND, oh wait! why not play real tennis? or shoot a real gun? or go real bowling?
Argument backfired and set.

anyways, its better than: Hey i have over 5 color options for my shirt! lets go play wii play and hope this guy appears on one of the games, or march in a useless mii parade! oh the possiblities!
i can destroy your argument whit this question:
am i defending Mii ?

your argument is to attack mii but i`m not telling that mii is better than home or home better than mii, inclusive i never said Mii on my post so your argument is not valid

i`m just saying that home is a stupid idea

Back