I can't believe this is a Wii forum

I'm actually glad this forum isn't just a bunch of Nintendo fanboys. Otherwise, there wouldn't be as many good debate threads. If everyone had the same opinion, this forum would be quite boring.

If you like golf, give the Tiger Woods game a try. Sure Wii Sports Golf is fun, but this game is on a whole different level. It takes some getting used to though, time has to be taken on the swings. Enjoy your Wii!

Some people here even go crazy at the site of a fanboy... and try to stop it :/

Which is kinda impossible on a forum set up for a particular console..

Just ignore them..you've done what in your eyes is right and gone for the better console that you want, screw the rest of them.

If it counts for anything, I applaud you in your choice and hope you enjoy the current and future Wii titles that will be avalible to you :)

Valley said:
I'm actually glad this forum isn't just a bunch of Nintendo fanboys. Otherwise, there wouldn't be as many good debate threads. If everyone had the same opinion, this forum would be quite boring.

:thumbsup:
That's exactly what a forum is meant to be, by definition. A place for discussion and constructive criticism. Forums are supposed to have debates. If this place solely consisted of Nintendo fanboys it'd be extremely dull.

To the thread starter- personally I would have kept the 360, but if you enjoy the Wii more then you obviously made the right decision.

Stunna said:
lol
ok

360's controls are rather bad compared to the nintendo wii, the anologue sticks to aim in FPS games are really poor and you find yourself taking around 30 seconds to aim. Whereas the Wii you just point and BANG!

If its taking you thirty seconds to aim in any FPS game the 360 and FPS games obviously aren't for you.

Also too much is happening with the 360 controls all at once, its hard to run, jump and shoot at the same time because of the controller, whereas wii, you can aim with your controller, use the numchuck to move forwards and a little flick upwards on the controller (not too much to loose aim) and you can do it :D

Actually its really not that hard to run, jump and aim.

360s are good yeah, only if your a real gamer, theyre basically not as good offline than online, but the wii's catching up, many more online games for the wii are coming out.

1. The online games are coming out in late 2007
2. Many xbox 360 online games offer campaign modes to complete while playing offline.

what 360 has the edge over the wii is in the graphics department, but wii's are supposed to be fun, and not be all this HD, i have a HDTV in my living room, but if wanted to play games when i wanted my parents and other family members wouldnt allow it :p

So you're saying the 360 isn't fun and is just about HD and graphics? Have I missed something here?

Finally all because your parents wont allow you to play on your HDTV thats your problem. For me its no problem and they honestly don't mind me playing on my HDTV.

I post a thread about selling my 360 Elite for a Wii and not only don't i get applauded for it but i actually get condemned for it.

Selling consoles via wiichat isn't allowed.

I thought you guy's were supposed to love the Wii above all else, i thought by purchasing the Wii you were basically saying that superior hardware and fancy movie players does not a game system make ?

Not all of us are "Die hard" Wii fans

So even though i haven't played a Wii yet accept for like 60 seconds of excite truck, i spent the last few months doing constant research online, in stores and with people i know who have it or played it, and it's always the same anwer, " It's just a more fun gaming experience than anything else ".
Hence the stellar sales.

Yet the Wii for most people is now collecting dust on shelves. Sure the Wii is a great system but or the time being there haven't been that many great releases thus the wii is now collecting dust on my shelf.

I'm not sure why people are being so harsh. He owned a 360 and it wasnt what he was looking for, he even said that. He owned an Elite and a normal 360 if I read correctly. Why can't people accept that some people don't want a certon console...it baffles me it really does :/

im not a hardcore wii fan and i do like the wii but i do want a 360, i just dont have one cos i dont have the money and i just got a wii in dec

Then I must have misread something..

Just woke up..

My god the Wii owns... said:
That was an intelligent post, and I understand what you're saying. It's just that you could get $500+ for your Elite on eBay, and a Wii is $250. The Wii actually costs less. Sell it, just don't trade it.

Straying off topic......

Are those figures correct? If so then that makes the Wii $110 cheaper in the US than it's equivalent UK price(£180)! We've been shafted again!

Jay61 said:
I'm not sure why people are being so harsh. He owned a 360 and it wasnt what he was looking for, he even said that. He owned an Elite and a normal 360 if I read correctly. Why can't people accept that some people don't want a certon console...it baffles me it really does :/

yeah same here, it's like buying rich chocolates, but then not liking them cause they're too rich, so you trade a friend for his chocolates, i really don't see how people could say that was a bad decision, he's not gonna keep something in his house that dosn't appeal to him anymore, the wii is different than any console and he wan't to try it out for a bit, give him a break

ok personally would buy the ps3 or 360 but their so friken expensive

and yes wii is a good system (gettin resident evil 4 soon)

but WII has SOOOOOO many KID games that it surprisses me sometimes

wii has good games to

all consoles have good games

hell ive heard on numerous threads that ps3 dosnt have a single good game but thats not true

the person who wrote that is just giving you his point of view

so that leads me to my main point

these are just views so try to judge for yourself

Back