I want to get rid of my PS3.

Please sell it. Let someone else enjoy the system. If waving remotes through the air is satisfying to you, then go ahead and do it. If you want the most money for your system, then sell it on ebay. Eb games and gamestop are the some of the worst stores on this planet besides k-mart and walmart.

Wii&Ps3 said:
Please sell it. Let someone else enjoy the system. If waving remotes through the air is satisfying to you, then go ahead and do it. If you want the most money for your system, then sell it on ebay. Eb games and gamestop are the some of the worst stores on this planet besides k-mart and walmart.

He wants to get the same amount he spent. Ebay isn't gonna happen unless a person from another country wants it.

Wii&Ps3 said:
I'm trying to let someone else enjoy it, but it seems like nobody wants it. I put up some ads around my campus and no takers yet. Tried EB and Gamestop and they won't take it. They told me, "We've gotten too many PS3s back." I've always had good luck with both these stores, and there are certainly worse stores than these (Circuit City being one of them).

And in response to your smartass remark, "waving remotes" in the air IS fun. It seems Sony thinks so too, seeing as how they just filed a patent for a Wii-Remote style controller.

I don't understand why people take offense to these types of things. I bought the system, I wasn't satisfied, so I want something else.

Do you have Resistence: Fall of Man? I played Co-Op with a friend and beat it in 13 hours, but it was 13 hours of real FPS fun though and we died a lot. The best part of the game is the Online 40 man maps :D If you don't have it, i suggest getting it. It's the only game i ever got for my PS3 and so far i think this game will help you get the most out of your PS3 at the moment.

Flanders said:
And in response to your smartass remark, "waving remotes" in the air IS fun. It seems Sony thinks so too, seeing as how they just filed a patent for a Wii-Remote style controller.

I don't understand why people take offense to these types of things. I bought the system, I wasn't satisfied, so I want something else.
You'll come to find out that Wii&PS3 doesn't let facts get in the way of his opinions.

Yellow_Wii said:
Those of you who didn't have a good childhood will buy a Sony console.

thats complete bullshit, i had a great childhood and had a ps1/2
thn your probably like 10 years old. I grew up with a NES, and i agree that i turn to nintendo because i trust the company, and i am 100% behind nintendo

asdfnick said:
thn your probably like 10 years old. I grew up with a NES, and i agree that i turn to nintendo because i trust the company, and i am 100% behind nintendo

I grew up with a NES, SNES, PSX, and Sega. I am 100% behind Nintendo as well. Bad childhood linked to owning a PSX/PS2, completely and utterly stupid.

acphydro said:
I grew up with a NES, SNES, PSX, and Sega. I am 100% behind Nintendo as well. Bad childhood linked to owning a PSX/PS2, completely and utterly stupid.
i think his point was to point out the people that grew up in the NES, Sega, Atari generation rely on nintendo to supply quality gaming and fun. Its kinda like coke/pepsi, you just go by with what you gew up with. When the ps1 came out, i had no idea what it was . Games on a cd confused me, i had never seen anything like that before, and didnt know what to think about it. I was so used to my cartridges that something like that seemed alien. I can see what he means about being scared by sony. Yes, i got a ps1 and a ps2 when they came out, (the ps1 being years after the launch), but i was always more excited about what nintendo had to offer. Nintendo to me means quality. If you buy a nintendo product, its not going to suck. I have never purchased a zelda/metroid/mario game that i was dissapointed with that was manufactured by nintendo. (i know someones going to bring up zelda cdi, and hotel mario and that crap). Just when the gamecube came out, i was all over that, the only reason i bought a ps2 was for kingdom hearts. That game was pretty cool. But gamecube totaly ruled. Now im getting off topic and i think that i proved my point :cool:

ps3 have just had a bad launch ... 360 had a bad launch i think wii will win next gen war but give ure ps3 its had a bad start but places still av em coz the games they released were sh*t give it time and u mite admire it

Wii&Ps3 said:
Umm.....What? You are just joking, right? EB Games and GameStop are two of the best game stores i've ever been in, i've purchased half the consoles/accessories from them and I am 100% satisfied with my purchases

Keep it for now and sell it if no good games come out by the end of spring.

Back