I'm thinking of selling my 360, why?

En4Neo

Jet-Set-Jesse
Feb 10, 2007
I originally got a 360 hoping RARE would put out some good games, but so far they've all been disappointments....however Viva Pinata is sort of interesting. The point is the 360 is only guaranteed to have Halo and RARE so far.

The Ps3 however has Insomniac(makers of Ratchet and Clank) and Team ICO(makers of Shadow of Colosssus), these are much more interesting to me and they made my favorite games of last generation, more so than any Rare or Bungie games.

I'm also more a single player gamer, it seems too many 360 games rely on online multiplayer...and I need the full SP.

So yeah that's why I'm thinking of getting a ps3, sounds like a good idea?

En4Neo said:
I originally got a 360 hoping RARE would put out some good games, but so far they've all been disappointments....however Viva Pinata is sort of interesting. The point is the 360 is only guaranteed to have Halo and RARE so far.

The Ps3 however has Insomniac(makers of Ratchet and Clank) and Team ICO(makers of Shadow of Colosssus), these are much more interesting to me and they made my favorite games of last generation, more so than any Rare or Bungie games.

I'm also more a single player gamer, it seems too many 360 games rely on online multiplayer...and I need the full SP.

you have no soul

En4Neo said:

umm no, keep the 360 and save up to buy a PS3, there are tons of good games coming up this year :cool:

INCLUDING a Banjo Kazooie game

the older 360s will go down in worth once the new models are released. OP might or might not want to take advantage of that before it happens by selling your old and getting the new.

PS3's early firmware is the best for modders at this point, its usually more difficult to downgrade firmware than it is to upgrade it. Great if you want to take full advantage of the mod community.

Sony publishes firmware online, which will probably make modding easier in the future.

Yeah... I'd keep the 360 and save to buy a PS3. That's what I did. It turns out, the PS3 is my favorite system.

SuperH said:
Sony publishes firmware online, which will probably make modding easier in the future.

Yeah... I'd keep the 360 and save to buy a PS3. That's what I did. It turns out, the PS3 is my favorite system.

The PlayStation 3 is based on open and publicly available application programming interfaces. Which is good. I like it when content can come from the community just as much as the major companies.

Back