Is jesus God or God's creation

Keep in mind that the Noah story involved divine intervention. So getting the animals back and forth to where the need to be, keep them fed, safe, etc. would be a trivial matter for a God who created the entire universe.
But then that raises the question, if God can bend the laws of physics to fit all the animals on the Ark and keep them fed, why bother with an ark in the first place? Why not teleport them to the future when the flood was over or something?

Part of the Noah story was God giving Noah the task to preach the word and build the ark. Construction was a long on-going process. Noah tried to preach to the people but they were unresponsive. The construction of the ark also served as a way of preaching, people would see what's going on for all that time and know why Noah was doing it and know what choice they had. They still didn't believe him though. That was the point of God's assignment to Noah. The flood was just the end result of his main task.

It's essentially a preview of what was to happen when Jesus arrived. Preaching would occur, people would have the opportunity to repent and follow God, and eventually the wicked would be destroyed leaving only the righteous behind.

I'll ask again... because I didn't really see any answers..

Do you believe in talking snakes AND/OR talking bushes? (Thought I would throw that one in there)

Yes. OR No.

So I must ask, do you believe in talking snakes?

A simple yes or no will do.

The basic answer is no, I don't believe in talking snakes.

Are there snakes that can talk? Absolutely not. Were there snakes in the Garden of Eden that could talk? Absolutely not.
Satan either took the form of a snake or manipulated a snake to appear as if it was talking to Eve. The Bible identifies Satan as the original serpent who mislead them.

I'll ask again... because I didn't really see any answers..

Do you believe in talking snakes AND/OR talking bushes? (Thought I would throw that one in there)

Yes. OR No.

Kid your really really really really really really bad at debate.

I mean i don't even think I added enough really's to even get close to how bad you are.

See your going about this all the wrong way. Your trying to disprove Christianity and Judaism by using a yes or no question. Very bad technique sir.

I mean one of the worst ever. See your trying to mock them by giving them a stupid question with a limited response. In return to there response (which will be yes) you will chuckle and act like your smart and their stupid.

Not good. I mean even if you were trying to go about this why didn't you try to use different points? I mean the snake talking? Really there is more hypocritical and anti-physical stuff in the bible you could have poked fun at. But no you had to choose the stupidest thing to talk about.

Also your question about "Do you believe snakes can talk" is poorly written because people could easily defend what happened in the Bible by saying it was an illusion, the snake was actually Satan, or he was possessed by Criss Angel, or something to that effect. It is really a poor question to ask to debate about is what I'm saying.

Okay I'm done with that mini rant.

Back