Is the Wii Getting... Boring?

I went on a trip to Africa for 2weeks and leant out all my Wii and Cube stuf.... I got home and recollected al my games, and just thought, wow I really couldnt be arsed playing this... That was July, and it has been pretty much the same since, except fot Resi4. Now I am going to say that I am waiting for quality titles. And am also admitting that quality wise 360 is kicking Wii...easily. But I sit and hope things will improve for Nintendo game-wise, and the outlook is looking good, as good as 360's I might add. PS3 doesnt interest me one bit, except for GT5, but thats it! I am completely sick of the casual/kiddy games coming out on Wii like their is no tomorrow. But as I said the future is looking bright, and I wouldnt trade my true motion controls for anything else atm, oh except for my PC which I use for 'hardcore' gaming. Wii is the backup system, and so far this year it has honestly disappointed me. I wouldve been happy waiting til 2008 to buy a Wii.

BTW if sales figures mean anything... and if anyone has been following this site: http://www.nexgenwars.com yes Wii has finally overtaken 360, by a smudgen, but I think it will strat to pull quite ahead b the end of the Christmas holidays.... well done Wii! (and with such crap games aswell lol)

*whoopsy....;p my fault....:p*

to those that think that the wii is boring:

since you are sure that the wii is not for you, you can just throw it out of the window, sell it or give it to a person that likes it......you have no taste ;p

*EDITED*

Last edited:
Deanis said:
BTW if sales figures mean anything... and if anyone has been following this site: http://www.nexgenwars.com yes Wii has finally overtaken 360, by a smudgen, but I think it will strat to pull quite ahead b the end of the Christmas holidays.... well done Wii! (and with such crap games aswell lol)
http://www.vgchartz.com is much more accurate.

Not boring for me. I still have plenty to do in RE, Zelda, Paper Mario and then there MOH2 to think about at the end of the month.

yungblood6 said:
I can almost garentee that for every type of wii game that is out or is coming out, there is a 360 or ps3 game that is just like it or better. when i say better im talking about review better. but we don't have to go the whats better part because thats all on opinion any way. but im going to clarify that the wii doesn't have a broader range of games, and that the other systems have the same type of games just minus motion controls
Good luck finding a platform game on 360 or PS3 with better reviews than Super Mario Galaxy is getting.

Some games just wouldn't work without the motion controls too. Trauma Center New Blood for example, im pretty sure there is nothing like it on 360 or PS3 and even if there was it wouldn't be the same without the motion controls.

The only games you will really find that are 'better' are some of the multiplatform ones. Wii specific games tend be unique and couldn't be done as well on another system, just like 360 or PS3 graphics couldn't be done on Wii. Thats a good thing because it means that all the consoles offer something different.

Back