just finished MP3!!!!!!

trisyyy

Banned
Jun 25, 2007
on wiichat (DUH!)
Wii Online Code
8072-5380-4833-5850
well, i just finished mp3, i got 73%, and i loved it, it took me 3 weeks to finish, this was the eisiest metroid gane of the series, but its also the best.
anyone else finish MP3?
what percent did u get?

plz reply people :)

i past it with 85%
it was easy but still a great game

andrewguy said:
i'm at the seed of pirate homeworld and have 50%. how much more?
Not much longer. You have to through the Valhalla and then through Planet Phaaze and then you're at the end.

how can u not get 100%. its easy~

the way to get 100% is to collect all the upgrades which are shown to you in skytown..........

trisyyy said:
well, i just finished mp3, i got 73%, and i loved it, it took me 3 weeks to finish, this was the eisiest metroid gane of the series, but its also the best.
anyone else finish MP3?
what percent did u get?

plz reply people :)
the hasn't even been out fir 3 weeks

andrewguy said:
i'm at the seed of pirate homeworld and have 50%. how much more?

I am not even there yet, and I already have close to 50, so you must have missed some upgrades.

CantGetAWii said:
I am not even there yet, and I already have close to 50, so you must have missed some upgrades.
not upgrades just he probably doesn't scan anything, i scan everything and I have 52% and I'm only pass the second leviathan seed

The boss battles did not have the extra umph like the past two Primes. I was hoping for some memorable boss music but it was a bit of a let down. It was a great game overall. The Prime series actually left more questions than answers imo. I finished with 85% ~17hrs and I missed ~4 logbook entries without too much effort. I also have 19 friend vouchers to get rid of.

Back