PS3 or Wii

Rein said:
As many have said; it's quite obvious which console will win on a Wii forum.

Wii all the way. Most gamers are bored (I was) and any kind of difference is good enough for me; the remote made me buy Wii.

i would only buy the wii from curisoisty because i never get old with my XBOX 1 for crying out loud i just love to yelll at the screen when i'm just hanging out with my friends makes games way more fun

kingcrab123 said:
i would only buy the wii from curisoisty because i never get old with my XBOX 1 for crying out loud i just love to yelll at the screen when i'm just hanging out with my friends makes games way more fun

Well I got bored shitless of that crap and most nearly every of my gamer friends also agreed they were bored of games going too realistic and the GameCube sucking hard. Games are for fun; and I lost all fun but now there is Wii.

Rein said:
Well I got bored shitless of that crap and most nearly every of my gamer friends also agreed they were bored of games going too realistic and the GameCube sucking hard. Games are for fun; and I lost all fun but now there is Wii.

well i'm gonna have to say i there is nothing i love more than an intense extremly realistic game with great phyics because it just makes the games play smoother for example if the better the graphics get then the boundries in a video game only get bigger to the extent where there are none making it so much more fun to explore making better gaming exp

ABC said:
But you said they copied Nintendo with the Ps1... if anything, Nintendo stayed in the console business after seeing how successful the Ps1 was. Learn to give respect where respect is do... not to mention that Sony STARTED the dual analog sensation that is still used on consoles to this day. It's sad seeing ignorant people making ignorant comments when they don't even have their FACTS down (a.k.a. the year a console was released and the features it had) those are facts.

It was Nintendo's idea to have the analogue and rumble in the first place. I know you cannot deny that Sony is stupidly trying to make graphics the point of the game when it isn't. They are killing the hardcore gamers and bringing in idiots who just like the pretty picture. Microsoft is doing this as well, but there are still the games that take skill such as GoW. They did a balance that I like a lot. I like the Wii because they apparently don't give a damn about graphics because Nintendo's focus is to make games fun like they are supposed to be. I think the Wii will win the console war because it is targeted at everyone, from grandparents to the little kids. There are the skillful fun games that I am used to, and that is why I prefer the Wii over the 360.

The wii will probably sell more for a few reasons
1- you dont need to get a loan to buy it
2-Everyone hates sony
3-There are more available
4-The new game play will probably attract many new people to gaming

I agree with everything you just said, but I will add...

5-There are weather and news channels
6-Backwards compatible with GC
7-Wii online store (VC)
8-Photo and Mii channels
9-A lot more! :thumbsup:

No Smoking said:
The wii will probably sell more for a few reasons
1- you dont need to get a loan to buy it
2-Everyone hates sony
3-There are more available
4-The new game play will probably attract many new people to gaming

That post screams ignorance... something, it seems, most Nintendo fanbitches have in common.

ABC said:
That post screams ignorance... something, it seems, most Nintendo fanbitches have in common.

Every type of fanboy has ignorance towards their beliefs....

Rein said:
Every type of fanboy has ignorance towards their beliefs....

But some fail to realize it and say stupid ****. I believe that is what's called denial.

ABC said:
But some fail to realize it and say stupid ****. I believe that is what's called denial.

Yeah but I doubt the person you quoted up there or whatever was in denial about his "Wii > life" beliefs :p.

yes nintendo is impressive with the fully backwards with the gc,plus i heard ps3 backwards compadibility is half assed.id pick the wii over ps3 anyday,but ill always enjoy taking a load of after a long day and playing me som gears,wii sports is always fun,but sawing someone in half to win the game,that my friend,thats priceless.

psychono2 said:
yes nintendo is impressive with the fully backwards with the gc,plus i heard ps3 backwards compadibility is half assed.id pick the wii over ps3 anyday,but ill always enjoy taking a load of after a long day and playing me som gears,wii sports is always fun,but sawing someone in half to win the game,that my friend,thats priceless.

GoW is amazing as is the 360 as a console. I am only going with the Wii because it is taking a huge step forward for the way we play. I am not really a "mindless fanboy" as much as I am anti-Sony. I like both 360 and Wii a lot and to play 360 I go to my bud's house. To play the Wii he comes over here. So its not like I just play Wii and nothing else for you who think I don't like the 360. As for PS3, I think its down enough...

if u want good graphics get xbox 360 not sony crap and then u can aford both xbox 360 (graphics) wii (gameplay)

ALL THE WAY THE ULTIMATE PLAN!

of couse- id vote for wii... at least now because it has the best games out *cough,cough,ps3* and the other reason, IM A HUGE NINTENDO FAN!

Back