PS3 or Wii

Sony is playing the gaming market rather bad, who's gonna buy such an expensive machine!!!!!
Wii....christmas.....anticipation.....killing me

I've never been a Sony fan, but their current system is a nice competitor with incredible hardware. If you want a PS3 it shouldn't be hard to find on the upside, no one can afford and/or wants one. Local BestBuy got 21 Wiis a few days ago, and there were over 40 ppl lined up, they also got 15 PS3s and only two people lined up, tell you anything? With Sony's lack of production numbers, I'm sure the market is lacking the Sony product, so it is either too expensive or just not wanted with all the glitches it has so far.

i dont care about the glitched,i just dont care about it.

I think that once the Wii gets to its full capabilities, the Wii+DS, will prove to be the best of all of the systems.

As of right now neither unless your willing to pay like 500-1000 bucks for either system. Plus dont except to be able to play multplayer since there are NO Wii remotes any where except Ebay.

darthbeaverxp said:
Easily ps3, wii is kiddy and lame.
you sond like every other sony fan who has there head up there ass,have you even tried it?sony cant touch nintendo,there making all the right choices to win the war,and what a war it is.

The wii is great! It has so much "potentional" (hopefully Nin will unlock that by providing us with real online gaming. pc,xbox live, ps3, you know). I have one, loads of fun. But honestly. you have to have another console ps3, xbox360 to complete the gaming experience. wii is so limited graphically and library wise. and it will always be that way. Im mean i really love it i really do but it will always be Little brother to my xbox360 and ps3.

the wii is like my 360s side kick,or littler brother who is favored by the parents >_>

ABC said:
Wait... Sony copyed Nintendo with the Ps1 when the Ps1 was released in 1994 and the Nintendo 64 was released in 1996... 2 years later. Nintendo didn't even start WORKING on the nintendo 64 when the Ps1 was being sold in stores. You are clearly misled and uninformed.

i dont think they copied nintendo . as nintendo and sony both were workin on a cd addon for the super nintendo . wen that got scratch they both were workin on a gaming console but things didnt go smooth i think it was because nintendo wanted to go the plug and play way as in carts and sony wanted to go the cd way cheaper and holds alot of memory. so sony split away from that deal and made the ps1 and nintendo made project reality or ultra they kept changing it= n64.. maybe wen sony ran away from helping nintendo with there deal they took some console ideas that they put in the ps1 lol i dont know lol.. and i think they were workin on project reality before ps1 came out but all in all if your a young hardcore gamer go for the ps3 if you wanna have fun with all your family members young and oldies go with the wii

Last edited:
PS3 is over priced ....if u want graphics get 360 ..360 is said to have better framerate and better graphics for a lot less of your money...
go 360 and wii.

i now have a ps3 and a wii .. got the ps3 kinda by accident, was intending to sell it then decided to keep it ... i gotta tell ya this thing is impressive. the price tag wasn't too high for what I was looking for (ie. complete multimedia entertainment) seeing as I was initially planning to set-up a stand alone multimedia PC and a hd-dvd player or a blu-ray player .. so for me the PS3 is worth it; for someone just looking for a game console, not so worth it. the wii is our primary game console just because its soo much more fun; the ps3 is for movies and music and games where i want "blow your mind" graphics ... which it does - blow your mind.

re

Goose461 said:
Sony is playing the gaming market rather bad, who's gonna buy such an expensive machine!!!!!
Wii....christmas.....anticipation.....killing me

over 500,000 so far.

re

psychono2 said:
you sond like every other sony fan who has there head up there ass,have you even tried it?sony cant touch nintendo,there making all the right choices to win the war,and what a war it is.

Cant touch it? The wii cant even play a measly dvd. The graphics are on par with the gamecube. The wii will follow in the same footsteps as the gamecube. mostly kids games with a select few good ones. I own both, and I feel the wii is the little brother compared to my ps3.

Back