Reasons people haven't come up with for why the PS3 is a failure.

It was for me guys, don't worry. He is indeed calling me an asshole for thinking of purchasing one.

This of course makes my point about fanboyish remarks.

Tomalticoptl said:
did not mean you,sir..but the person who I quoted

SIR???

Desde cuando le hablas de usted a los gringos? Y yo soy el que le da mal nombre a los mexicanos? Si quieres le boleamos sus papos al cuate!!

*Brain Partially devolves*

I just attempted to translate that with bablefish... it made little sense to me...

stupid web translators...

Tomalticoptl said:
did not mean you,sir..but the person who I quoted....

aaaaaa jajaja si wey, yo no le hago a eso, es como una droga que no te deja en paz, pero bueno cada quien sus gustos no? y que pedo crees que pase México a la final? parece que Costa Rica no trae nada

La neta creo que nos la van a romper, a cuba le ganamos nomás porque de plano es cuba (sin ofender), honduras nos hizo ver la suerte, y la verdad a Panamá le ganamos de pura calabaza.

Costa Rica siempre se complica, así que no contaría yo con nada de Copa de Oro

jledesma said:
SIR???

Desde cuando le hablas de usted a los gringos? Y yo soy el que le da mal nombre a los mexicanos? Si quieres le boleamos sus papos al cuate!!

jaja si, solo digo "sir" como burla a su pinche idioma cagado, no mames wey crees que los respeto? deberias de checar como les echaba antes en mi cuenta original.

Jajaja, me late.

Sorry guys, we were just brainstorming here. So... where were we?? lmao

jledesma said:
La neta creo que nos la van a romper, a cuba le ganamos nomás porque de plano es cuba (sin ofender), honduras nos hizo ver la suerte, y la verdad a Panamá le ganamos de pura calabaza.

Costa Rica siempre se complica, así que no contaría yo con nada de Copa de Oro

Es cierto, pero jugamos remal contra Panamá, les pudimos haber metido mas goles...yo voy a ir al partido como es aca en E.E.U.U. y lamentablemente aca vivo....anyway, yeah sorry guys, we finished debating the whole "subject" ...let's go back to English, jaja

The PS3 will become more popular when the price drops - it's simply too expensive at the moment. Yes it looks future proof and looks like it does everything except make your cup of tea in the morning, but at £400 no-one can afford it!

And from before, I think Blu Ray will win the format war, despite it being much more expensive at the moment. It's almost double the capacity of HD DVD, and the only major movie studio not to sign up to Blu Ray is Universal - Blu Ray is backed by Sony, Disney, 20th Century Fox, Warner and Paramount though the latter two are also supporting HD DVD.

Although if you want to play things safe LG are planning on releasing a dual-format player!

wow you just went from a hero to a villain for me, you get a grey block from me.

:(

You got to admit the PS3 is the most powerful thing out there. And will be for a while.

It doesn't have the 'fun factor' of the Wii though, I'd rather play 10 mins of Wario Ware than an hour of Resistance: Fall of Man anyday!

dodgymanc said:
:(

You got to admit the PS3 is the most powerful thing out there. And will be for a while.

It doesn't have the 'fun factor' of the Wii though, I'd rather play 10 mins of Wario Ware than an hour of Resistance: Fall of Man anyday!

yeay!!!!!!! you sir are a winner now!

Back