Reasons people haven't come up with for why the PS3 is a failure.

well the game is coming out in september right? this month. so have we seen any screens better from halo 3 besides the cutscenes?

halojames said:
halo 3 will own any PS3
Im glad you got banned.......and to your question...why would you comare a game to a console?:wtf:
Hmmm, no answer....oh, i know why, its cause your banned hahahah:ciappa:

But i kind of agree with those ppl who say that Halo 3 is not whay you guys who love it, think it is.......i guess in my point of view, its just another HALO 2, colored in different painting......and if your going to :mad5: me over stating my opinion on a Forum on site....THEN YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE!!

halojames said:
halo 3 will own any PS3
QFT ..

arcticreaver said:
well the game is coming out in september right? this month. so have we seen any screens better from halo 3 besides the cutscenes?

rofl you talk about something you know nothing about. ign.com

I have one, but I also have a Wii and a 360. I first got a 360 (first to come out), then a Wii over the PS3 (innovation) and finaly the PS3 (raw power). To me all three consoles are good, each in its own area of "expertise". However I've been playing more on my PS3 (replaying my PS2 collection), then in my 360 and finally on the Wii (waiting for Mario Galaxy).

I am playing on my Wii...I am trying to 100% Metroid Prime 3 on Hypermode.

i have PS3 and the Wii. PS3 over a 360 because i don't have to pay to go online although it doesn't provide HDMI cables, it has a Blu Ray player. with the 360 you have to buy the upgrade to HD DVD.

rechargeable controller. something the Wii and the 360 doesn't have. a failure rate way less than the 360. i don't want something that breaks down SO easy.

if the 360 had better hardware i'd get it. but with all the news about 360s dying and other things, it's just not worth it right now.

jledesma said:
I have one, but I also have a Wii and a 360. I first got a 360 (first to come out), then a Wii over the PS3 (innovation) and finaly the PS3 (raw power). To me all three consoles are good, each in its own area of "expertise". However I've been playing more on my PS3 (replaying my PS2 collection), then in my 360 and finally on the Wii (waiting for Mario Galaxy).
I have to agree with the idea that each console has its own place in the gaming community, but the main reason I don't have a ps3 yet is because the game selection needs to broaden before I take that plunge, also I just don't have the money anymore.

I enjoy my 360 and my Wii, I still enjoy my 360 despite the fact I had to send it back to Microsoft due to the red light ring of death, while it was being serviced I just played the Wii. It really is only an inconvenience if you have a reason for playing it everyday. My 360 was gone for a total of 7 or 8 days, and works perfectly now and I did not have to pay a thing for it, so I mean it's not that big of a hassle. 3 year warranty FTW.

Remember how I said it's been less than a year and Sony has already launched 3 different consoles and cancelled production on the 20, and 60 gig versions? Well Sony is launching another console. The 40 gig version at $400-$500 possibly later this year. By late 2008 Sony may launch and cancel up to 5 different versions of the console.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/show_b...ct=convert&om_clk=newstop&tag=newstop;title;9

i found this vid posted on youtube a LONG way back but it's still right, it's about why PS3 dosn't compare to xbox360 (didn't do wii cause it wasn't out when the vid was made) and it has los of long a nd confusing words that will make you scratch your head for some people (like me :lol: ) but it seems to make sense heres the link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feTh6QWs-Xo
just copy and paste if the links broken

Back