Reasons people haven't come up with for why the PS3 is a failure.

CyanRussel said:
Before Halo...GoldenEye was the one that redifined FPS....when the Xbox came out with Halo from Bungie...they took the crown of the Best FPS......there is no doubt in my mind that the creator of GoldenEye, TImesplitters, and PerfectDark can come up with a game that is so groundbreaking that even Halo itself couldnt be in a league of its own....(although, i never said it would happen....it could...nobody knows):scared:
Being a PC gamer primarily, I can't say I agree with the idea that Halo has "redefined" or is the "best" FPS game. And even if it is, Bioshock will easily top it. The reviews for Bioshock are already amazing, and it just looks absolutely brilliant. Halo stopped being good after the amusement of Halo 1 wore off. TBH, I don't see what everyone thinks is so great about Halo 3. It looks exactly the same as the last two.

Meh, I don't want a big flame war. Just thought I'd give my 2-cents about Bioshock's current status. Definately one to look out for. And it arrives next week. Start pre-ordering before it's too late.

Unless you wanted to spend around 400 dollars for a Wii on Ebay, it is good you got one before Christmas. I still play my Wii all the time.
The PS3, is just a tiny bit out of my price range, and for the price I paid for my Wii I am happy.
Super Paper Mario is also an awesome game for the Wii.

Just saying, I wouldn't mind any rep for making this topic.

Sahirrama said:
Unless you wanted to spend around 400 dollars for a Wii on Ebay, it is good you got one before Christmas. I still play my Wii all the time.
The PS3, is just a tiny bit out of my price range, and for the price I paid for my Wii I am happy.
Super Paper Mario is also an awesome game for the Wii.

Not exactly, Wii's are everywhere in the UK now... I could've waited. Basically, I was definitely getting a Ps3, was hoping it to be released before last Christmas, but it was released in March instead, and I wasn't interested in a 360. So I got a Wii because I like Mario Kart and Smash Bros... But now I have to wait till next year for them... Eventually I started liking the 360, so now I regret not getting the 360 for Christmas, Ps3 for my birthday in March, and Wii for this Christmas.

There's my life story :)

Halo saved the Xbox...that's why it is so popular

and Nintendo93...
Your NexGenWars figures are completly wrong.
If you want good figures go to vgchartz.com

Does anyone know when any good PS3 games come out?

Warhawk coming out 26th, full on multiplayer game, Heavenly Sword coming soon, fantastic game, like God of War, coming on the 19th in Europe.. not sure about US. Lots of other games soon I think, can't list them though lol, next year has a lot of good games coming out, MGS for example, I'm hoping for Final Fantasy next year.

Sony should try to release a new Home Screen...Not one like the PSP

Back