Reminder: Replying to spam creates more work for mods.

gidget

. ☆ ☆ ☆ .
Dec 12, 2007
-= ohio, usa =-
Wii Online Code
9999-9999-9999-9999
Here we go again...

don't reply to the spam...

been resisting to post this since it wasn't popular topic before... :)
i know this is a late notice... but i'm amazed how many are replying to the spam...

Wii know
Thats why theres a ignore option

idjut, this was neccasary but you shouldn't of.

We have announcements for this kind of situation.

Sorry for all the extra work I may have caused. :(

Yea, I saw a few responses to that moron's posts, some people just don't pay attention to the announcements/sticky threads, so a thread with the message in the title grabs attention.

blueovalboy7 said:
Yea, I saw a few responses to that moron's posts, some people just don't pay attention to the announcements/sticky threads, so a thread with the message in the title grabs attention.
thanks blue...

blueovalboy7 said:

Sadly the message never seems to get through. There's an announcement at the top of this forum section about it, I'm fairly sure it's in the rules, and I've even put it in my sig, yet no one pays attention. I suggest a sticky thread might be useful?

Napalmbrain said:
Sadly the message never seems to get through. There's an announcement at the top of this forum section about it, I'm fairly sure it's in the rules, and I've even put it in my sig, yet no one pays attention. I suggest a sticky thread might be useful?
yes, but everyone operates by impulse and has their eyes fixed on the "New Posts" not the stickies... hence my "New Post" :yesnod:

OH Napalm! bumping this is like entering the flame haven zone :lol:

... good for you! ^_^

This thread is too serious...

aidsgp3.gif

Napalmbrain said:
Bumped 'cos yet again people decided to reply to a spammer.

People: You don't need to tell the spammer you've reported them.

Listen to this guy.

Back